Tears

Sting slowly walked up to Lucy while Rogue kneeled down in front of Levy. "Hey Blondie what's wrong." Asked Sting. Before he could blink, Lucy was hugging him and crying on his chest. "Shh. It's okay Bl-Lucy. Tell me what's wrong." Whispered Sting. "It was Natsu's childhood friend she threatened me and said she will kill me if I hangout with Natsu." Broke down Lucy. "Well Blondie I will protect you okay!" Smiled Sting. "Okay Sting Bee." "Yep the Almighty... Wait did you just call me bee." "Maybe." Lucy began to sweat in fear as she saw Sting laugh creepily. "Well Blondie you going to regret that." Smiled Sting. "Ah!!!" Lucy began to run around as Sting chased her.

Meanwhile Rogue was listening to Levy. "So Levy what happen to make you cry? Asked Rogue. "Well I was threatened to not talk or be near Gajeel or I will be killed." Shivers Levy in fear. "Well bookworm I will protect you." Smiled Rogue. "What did you call me Emo!" "Nothing!" Stuttered Rogue. "Oh really! Emo! Get back here!" Yelled Levy. "Ah!!!" Rogue began to run away with Lucy. "Get back here cowards!" Yelled Levy and Sting simultaneously. "Never!" Yelled Rogue and Lucy.

After a while Levy got Rogue and put makeup on him. Sting got Lucy and draw on her face with a marker which turned out to be permanent marker.

"Bye Blondie!" Laughed Sting since her face was covered with inappropriate drawings. "You will pay Sting Bee!" shouted Lucy. "Bye Emo you look so pretty." Giggled Levy. "Oh be quite Bookworm! I will get my revenge! Just wait and see!"

Lucy and Levy headed to Lucy's apartment, took a shower and fell asleep.