Chapter 22: Making Love

Start from the beginning

I wrapped my arms around her tightly "Let the negative thoughts go Jessica"

She nodded her head. We heard a cry erupt from Jace’s room. Jessica immediately threw on her clothes and I did the same and we raced  towards it to see what happened. As we entered the room, we found Jace lying face flat on the ground,  whimpering.  "Oh baby, what happened?" said Jessica as she raced to him and picked him up.

He was rubbing his head "I fell of my bed"

"Aweh is my baby okay?" said Jessica as she checked him for any injuries.

"I'm fine" he smiled as he gave Jessica a hug. I walked over to the two and sat down beside them. I grabbed Jace and sat him in my lap. "So shall we start bugging your mother?"

Jace giggled and jumped out of my lap and ran to his toy drawers. "He's going to be on my side,  right Jace?" spoke Jessica.

Jace hid something behind his back and approached us, He stopped infront of Jessica and looked at me. He threw a can of silly string at me and he had a can of his own. Jace immediately began spraying Jessica and I joined him. Jessica screamed and ran out of the room and we followed her. We chased her around the whole house. Jessica circled the couches and Jace and I corned her. "Jace your suppose to be on my team" whined Jessica. 

"Hehe Seeing mommy scream is funny" laughed Jace.

I grabbed Jessica by the waist and dropped down on the coach. "Having Fun?"

"No, now get off me" she said as she pushed me a bit. Jace was laughing and I kissed Jessica's cheek and covered her in silly string. We spent the rest of the afternoon,  just catching up on family time and playing with our son.

Sid came up to me and wrapped  his hands around my waist "So I was thinking,  that maybe Jace feels lonely and he could use a younger sister or even brother."

I began to blush,  "We'll he's going to have to wait a bit longer"

"Mommy,  daddy where do babies come from? " Jace interuppted us.

I burst out laughing and so did Sid. He picked Jace up and sat down on the couch. He made up some false story about where babies come from. "Daddy I want a brother so we can play race cars together"

"Hear that Jessica" Sid smirked.  I grabbed a pillow off the sofa and threw it at him. "What?" he laughed.

Jace began playing video game, and I headed over to the kitchen to make the guys food. Sid walked in and pinned me against the wall. "Babe you're making it so hard for me to stay away from you" he said as his fresh breathe hit my face.

"Sid you're jaw, stop" I warned him.

"Jessica let's go to bed, forget about the food" he said as his hands raced up and down my sides.

"And who exactly is going to feed our son?" I spoke.

A gloomy look took place on his face "I forget about that, here let me help you"

Sid began helping me and once we were done prepharing the food, we fed Jace and then went to sleep.

Next Day:

Samantha’s POV: I had called Jessica and arranged for a girl’s day out. Sid wanted to plan a welcome back home surprise party for here. He had a theme in place and everything. The theme was masquerade. I told Jessica, that Katie was having a masquerade Birthday party and we need to go find dress, and she agreed. I picked her up and headed for the mall. We had fun like old times and caught up on stuff. “So you and Malkin, are you guys official now?” she asked.