From what I was looking at Slim's and Rook's suits looked nice on them too. I picked up my phone and dialed Kyilee's dad's number and he picked up right away. I wanted to know if they got off of the plane safely. Kyilee also didn't know if they were coming, so that was another part of the surprise.

"Good morning, Mr. Richards. Did you guys land safely?" I asked. He coughed a little and then said something to Xiomara.

"I said call me Nico, Colson," he laughed, "and we did land safely. Thank you for asking. How is our baby girl doing?" He asked.

I looked at myself in the long mirror for a while longer. "We haven't seen each other all morning, but I'm pretty sure she's fine." I told Nico. I heard a sweet voice in the background, so I knew that Xiomara was about to speak to me.

"I hope she is fine," Xiomara answered. "And this dress that you sent me fits perfectly and it's beautiful." She told me.

"No problem, beautiful. Now, Nico has to come and get his fitting cause I'm not sure I ordered the right size." I chuckled.

Nico took back the phone and coughed more. "I'm on my way. Keep the champagne flowing homie. Or whatever you kids say nowadays." He told me hanging up. I could go for a glass of champagne right now.

We didn't wait long before Nico and Xiomara showed up ready to go and jittering. Georgio handed Nico his suit and he went into one of the fitting rooms and put it on. When he came out, he looked in the mirror giving us a full spin and basically a model show. It was humoring.

"This is great, thanks son." He told me, giving me a handshake that eventually turned into a hug.

"No problem." I told him patting his back. He had a bright smile on his face and it was nice to see him smiling to much. I was thankful because he was going to let me marry his daughter.

I paid for the suits and we walked out to our cars.
Kyilee's parents rented a car for today and tomorrow so they'd have transportation to places. I hopped in the car again and we drove to the hotel we'd be changing in which was approximately 25 minutes away from Pastor Michelangelo's church. 

The afternoon sunlight erupted around us like fireworks exploding in the air. It was silent to the Marriott hotel, but it was much appreciated. I didn't want to hear how Slim or Rook didn't want to get married yet. It just gave me butterflies in my stomach for them talking like this.

In my book marriage is a good thing that people should cherish forever. It's crazy how people never want that special day ever to come. For a couple like us; this being our first marriage, we actually get to see our strengths and weaknesses and how we function as a married couple and not just as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I was getting anxious to text Kyilee so I opened my phone and noticed that I had a couple of texts from her and a call.

Wifey💍
Good morning💜
Delivered 02:30
Wifey💍
I hope my parents come.. Are you nervous??😁
Delivered 02:31
Missed Call from Wifey💍
03:00

I hurriedly called her back and she didn't pick up the first time, but she answered the second time laughing. I guess she was having a good time.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her. I heard what sounded like Aaliyah laughing in the background.

"We are just getting our hair and nails done, how about you? What are you up to?" She asked. I looked out the window for a second and seen that we were slowly approaching the hotel.