| 7 |

Kyilee•

That had to be the scariest movie I have ever watched in my entire 23 years of living. Every time a scary part came up, I blinked my eyes three times. Luckily, Colson didn't notice me doing that. He was too busy laughing at every party when honestly nothing was funny.

He had people in the movie theater looking at him like he wasn't sane. When the movie ended I was paranoid. Every dark corner I saw, my breath quickened. I know it was just a movie, but directors had a good way of making things looked like it actually happened.

"Wow that was pretty scary." He said sarcastically. Waving his fingers.

"Not really." I lied. Fake it till you make it right?

"I guess you win." He said giving me the 100 dollar bill from his back pocket. I smiled. That movie was horrific, but I did just make 200 dollars. That's a plus.

"Thank you." I said slipping it into my handbag.

We walked to his car and very slowly too. I don't know why we were walking this slow, but I guess it's because he didn't want the night to end as much as I did. Tonight was fun. Although, I didn't like the cameras all in my face like that. He was a great date. Hey! That rhymes!

"So what do you want to do to me?" He asked suddenly stopping. "Take me home and have your way with me." He asked seductively. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'll think about it." I said walking away slowly from him.

"Wait! I'm your ride home." He said.

"I know." I said running to his car. He ran after me until we reached it.

He unlocked the doors with his keys and hopped in. Right when I was about to open the door he locked it. I really couldn't believe that he locked me out. What the hell was happening? I bet this is the part where he leaves me because he doesn't have enough gas in his car to bring me home. I know this from experience, sadly.

"Open the door." I said tugging on the handle.

"On one condition." He said through the window.

"What?" I asked giving into him.

"Go out with me next week." He said smiling. All this just to go out with me. Wow, did I deserve all of this? So romantic. Note the sarcasm.

"Whatever Colson." I said trying not to smile at him.

"Is that a yes Kyilee?" He asked starting the engine and revving it.

"Yes. It's a yes just open the door."I laughed.

He finally opened the door and I went in with a pout on my face. All he had to do was ask for another date. I would have said yes regardless, but instead he decides to lock me out. Even if it was only for like a minute.

"That," I said "Was not in any shape or form nice."

"Nice enough cause I got you to go out with me next week." He pulling out of the parking space and smiling at me.

"Yeah, yeah asshole." I chuckled.

"I'm offended." He said dramatically.

I laughed and so did he. We talked here and there, yet the rest of the way we sat in a comfortable silence. I know that might seem cliché, but that's how it was. We didn't have a relationship and what this was was just a beautiful thing. I haven't really told him anything about my personal life that was too deep, yet I felt like I knew him and he knew me in a way that I did tell him a lot about my life. I could tell that we were on a journey to something special even though we hadn't known each other long.

We made it to my house and he opened my door for me once again. He was a gentleman and I appreciated him for making me feel appreciated.

"Isn't this the part when we kiss goodnight?" He asked licking his lips. Him doing that made me feel kind of sweaty.

"Not on the first date." I said crossing my arms with with a smirk on my face.

"You better not be one of those 90 day rule girls." He said with a disgusted face. I wanted to laugh. If it came to that point I would be one of them girls.

"I'm more of a 180 day girl, but I guess 90 is good." I said laughing.

"I like your sense of humor miss." He said coming closer to me. I felt my body begin to tense up. I have never felt this way before.

"Likewise." I said.

"I guess this is goodnight." He said with a sexy look on his face.

"I guess it is." I said smiling and kissing him on the cheek.

"I was expecting the lips, but the cheek is good too." He said chuckling,

"Goodnight Colson." I said unlocking my house door.

"Night." He said walking backwards to his car licking his luscious lips.

When I went inside I saw that he was still in my driveway. I didn't want to go back out and drive him away because maybe he was looking for something. After a while of sitting in the dark I called him.

"Colson you can go home now." I said staring out of the window.

"Sorry I just didn't know if you were in safe cause you didn't turn on the light and a gentlemen always makes sure his date is home safe." He said winking at me. I had no idea how I seen it, but it was visible.

"Thank you and I'm safe you need some sleep though. It's late." I said opening the light.

"True and come over tomorrow... Casie wants to see you." He said nervously. First it's a date next week now I'm going over to his house? Was I lucky or what?

"I know you want to see me also and send me your address and I'll see you there tomorrow morning." I said yawning about to hang up.

"I do and I will. Goodnight again beautiful." I've never gotten as many compliments from a guy as I did him.

"Night." I said hanging up.

I dropped my bag on the table, went to the refrigerator, got myself some ice cream, and I hurried upstairs to watch my favorite movie The Crow. Luckily, we made it in time so that I could watch it again. I couldn't get my mind off of Colson for some reason. If we have as much fun as we did today tomorrow, I want to hang out with him all the time.

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter my Lovely's. Next chapter Is gonna be way longer than all the chapters combined maybe..... Jk.. we'll yaaa. Vote&Comment all that good stuff.