| 5 |

Kyilee

Last night I agreed to go on a date with Colson. He asked me out so swiftly, it made me want to scream. I haven't really felt this good about a date ever since my first one. That one turned out to be a complete disaster anyways. I really wanted to take it slow with him though. I was really stoked about tonight cause then I got to know even more of him.

I went to the mall with my best friend Alexia so we could pick out a cute outfit for tonight. I had a lot of clothes, but it really wasn't for the events. It was either club clothes or work clothes for my job, no in between. So I thought today of all days would be the time to get some new clothes.

"So how about these shoes and this jumpsuit?" I asked holding a pair of Timbaland's and an all black jumpsuit.

"Don't you think that's a little... Too much? I mean it is your first date with him. You can't be dressing like you wanna give him the booty tonight." She said to me. I agreed this outfit was probably a little to risqué.

"You're right." I said going back to the dressing rooms. I came out with another outfit, which was a white top that said 'flawless' on it, blue ripped skinny jeans, and Air Force 1's.

"This one?" I questioned her.

"That one is great. He'll love it. It doesn't show too much either." She said clapping her hands.

"Great I'll buy it but you gotta do my hair." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Deal! Now hurry, you only have two hours till your date." She said rushing me back into the dressing room. Colson was really going to like this outfit. I remember him telling me that he wanted a girl that was classy when she needed to be and sexy when she needed to be. Tonight was my both day and he was gonna have to deal with that.

We drove and drove until we reached my house. Since I lived in a gated community, I had a code to type in. If took me a while because the numbers were 10 characters long. The chances of someone breaking into my house wasn't common at all.

I pulled into my driveway and we scurried into my house. I like to put my clothes on before doing my hair so my hair doesn't get messed up by putting my clothes on.

"So what hair style you want?" She asked playing with my hair. I looked into the mirror for a while thinking and nothing came to mind.

"Anything you think looks good with me." I said texting Colson and smiling.

"Alright, I'll make it straight." She said turning on the iron. I nodded. I never needed a salon because she was my go to person. She went to cosmetology school and I went to fashion school. We were the perfect duo for each other. If she needed assistance with an outfit, I had her and when I needed help with my hair or makeup she had me. Two peas in a pod.

She turned me away from the mirror, and when I was finished she turned me back around. My hair was beautiful especially the length of it. It cascaded down my back and there was no knots that I had to pull out with my fingers. I played with it a little and made it into a way that fit my face. I thanked her, kissed her on the cheek, then grabbed my hand bags and keys to get into my house.

I didn't really feel the need to wear make-up tonight, so I just coated my lips in Chapstick. Who knows maybe he'll ask for a kiss tonight or something. I had to make sure these babies were as soft as can be.
He texted me and told me to come outside so I did, but he wasn't even in his car so that's when I began to panick.

"Colson?" I said searching around my house for him.

"It's not funny Colson." I said again.