| 16 |

•Kyilee•

I was only waiting in the car for two minutes before Colson came and joined me again. He looked like he had something on his mind, yet then again, he looked liked he just wanted to have a great time tonight and forget about everything that didn't matter around him. Same thing for me, I just wanted to have a great time tonight and forget about my surroundings.

While Colson was driving he grabbed my hand and I turned up his radio. I haven't been clubbing in almost a year and it would be nice trying something new for once. I seen on Instagram that Chris Brown was coming, but then again that could be another Insta rumor.

We were turning into the Club parking lot when I seen all the paparazzi chasing after our car. The flashes of the cameras they held were giving me a migraine. I didn't see how celebrities could deal with this all the time. Colson took his hand and covered my eyes with it. I smiled at him and covered his eyes with my hands. Together we moved to a private part of the club that paps weren't allowed to pass or else it'd be trespassing. It was nice to see that at least one part didn't have all that attention.

He held my hand as we walked into the club and it was really lit. Everyone was dancing and the music wasn't that slow shit, it was upbeat and loud so that everybody in that neighborhood and their momma's could hear it. I automatically started dancing to the beat of this Reggae type sound. Colson danced behind me and for a white boy, he honestly knew how to move. Now, I'm not saying that white boys can't move, I'm saying that I didn't think this white boy could.

Chris Brown's song Save the Drama blasted through the clubs many stereos and it had everyone jumping. When I mean jumping, I literally mean jumping. Everyone I saw was jumping up and down and singing the parts that they knew. This was the craziest club I ever went to. At the corner of my eye, I noticed that Colson's security team was at every corner at the section we were at. Colson didn't even notice them, so he kept dancing, but it made me feel like I was some type of famous person. I didn't mind at all.

When the song ended, Colson left and got us some drinks, so his team was all over me. I didn't mind them around me, but then being like two steps away from me was giving me some type of anxiety. I didn't know if I was looking annoyed, but it sure seemed like it to one of his bodyguards.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Baker. We are just doing what Colson told us to do." He said. He wasn't wearing a name tag and he-  Wait! Mrs. Baker?!

"It's fine...." I said trailing on waiting for him to give me a name.

He looked at me for a second then caught on. "It's Kieran, but you can call me KC." He replied. KC was a really tall man and he had what seemed to be the bluest eyes known to man. He wasn't an overly built man that you would usually see on tv and his veins weren't popping out of his neck. His blonde hair flew to one side of his head and it kind of reminded me of a Justin Bieber type haircut. In addition to that, he did look really adolescent. He was a cute little-big thing.

"Thank you anyways for protecting me, KC. I wasn't annoyed, I was just anxious; that's all." I told him. He nodded his head and showed me his smile. He had a nice smile also.

"No problem. If there is anything you need, just yell KC." He said. I smiled at him and went back to dancing.

I saw Colson coming back with two drinks in his hand. One was Vodka on the rocks and the other was pure rum. I'm guessing you could already tell which one was mine. My glass was longer than his, but his was wider than mine, which packed way more. I hope he wasn't going to drink the whole entire thing and be drunk for the night and turn into an asshole. I've seen this scenario happen way too many times. It's almost terrifying.