| 10 |

Kyilee

It was Saturday and my date with Colson. I was highly happy and hyper. He hasn't texted me all day and I was ok with it because sometimes he gives me hints to where we are about to go. I didn't want my hair to be straight anymore, so I added some of my hair products to make it curly once again.

It fell on my face just a little and it bounced when I walked. I loved curly hair. With that, I added some of the new perfume I bought yesterday in the Victoria's Secret store and I was complete. He told me to dress comfortable so I just went for casual blue jeans, a black v-neck shirt and my black Toms. He didn't mention going out so I would be surprised to what he has planned for us tonight.

I put my earrings in, grabbed my clutch and heard the door bell ring three times. The only person I knew would do this would be him. I took my time to walk and open the door. While I opened it, I hummed a song that I liked. He looked at me up and down and had his hands behind his back.

"You look beautiful," He said pulling the item from behind my back. It was purple flowers. My favorite. "For you." He said handing them to me. I put my nose to them and inhaled. They had a sweet smell to them that instantly brought a smile to my face. I gave him a hug and thanked him for the flowers.

"Come in and make yourself at home." I told him. He thanked me and entered my house. He looked around and walked slowly.

"You decorate nicely. I have to say this looks like it came out of a catalog for home living." He said. I put my flowers in an empty vase and added water to them. I want to keep them alive as long as I can.

"Thank you. I don't mean to brag, but I get that a lot." I chuckled. He sat down on my couch and sprawled himself out. He looked mighty comfortable.

I cleansed up my kitchen a little in case he decided to come in. I read in a magazine that guys choose what type of girl they want to spend their lives with depending on how clean their kitchen was. I'm not going to say it's accurate, but I'm not going to deny the statistics of People Magazine.

When I finished I joined him on the couch and he just smiled at me. I didn't know what he wanted to tell me, but he had better get it out.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that- this is a nice house." He answered changing the subject. I have him a 'really' look and he just smiled and looked away.

"Tell me what's on your mind. Ever since we started talking we haven't held anything back, lets not start now." I said to him. He nodded his head and he took in a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Whatever he was smiling about, had to be on his mind for a while. If it wasn't, it wouldn't take him this long to answer back to me. Especially if it's a simple question as this. I didn't want him to rush and open up about every personal thing, but I'd like it if he just told me what he thought at the moment.

"I really like you. I find myself thinking about you when I wake up and when I fall asleep. It's crazy, because we just met and I never expected to have these feelings this quick. Am I saying too much? I can stop." He said.

I want to tell him to continue, but it doesn't come out. No guy has ever said those words to me before which makes it so special. I smiled and looked down avoiding his eye contact. I don't think we were moving too quick, but I think it's too quick to tell someone that you basically love them.