| 14 |

•Kyilee•

It was Colson's 25th birthday today and I planned on giving him the best birthday party ever. I was going to invite all of his friends and since Casie was back from her mom ever since last week, I decided that she was going to help me with everything. The only person who knows him better than me is her. It just wouldn't be a party without her either. She's his world.

I asked him if I could bring her with me to have a girls day out and he said it wasn't a problem. Little did he know we were going to plan his party. He said that he didn't want anything special, just something that involved a small circle of his family. I liked the family idea but I wanted it to be great. He deserved it after all that he's accomplished in his life so far. A great music career, a beautiful daughter and family that adored him dearly. This was the least I could do for telling him that I was thankful he existed.

We drove to the nearest, Costco and grabbed the cake that we custom made for him. It said MGK on it and the background had his Lace Up album cover on it. It was a very cute cake that I was happy we all thought of to make for him.

Slim made sure that he wasn't home so he sent him out on a scavenger hunt to find a gift around his neighborhood. The gift was just a little something and we knew it would get him out the house, so we decided to do it.

We drove back to his house and Slim let us in. He already had most of the decorations up so it wouldn't take long for us to be over, ready for Colson to come back. We hung up streamers, balloons and everything we could. One thing that would make him really happy would be the video we put together of all the artists he worked with and many other celebrities.

When we finished our decor and setting up we called Colson back and told him that he "forgot something he needed in the scavenger hunt." He fell for it and said that he was around the corner so he would be here in a moment. We all got into place and waited for him to walk through the door for us to scream Happy Birthday!

It wasn't long before we heard his car and seen him through the window. We heard his keys dangling while he opened the door and we all got nervous. Well, I did at least. I didn't know if he would want this or not and that made me anxious to know what he would think about it. I literally held my breath for a solid minute and then he came in.

He had his head down and was on his phone and we were silent.

"Slim what did I-." He said still looking down. We yelled surprise and he looked up and a smile rose to his face.

His cheeks began to turn red and he walked over to Casie's open arms. He hugged her and thanked her for everything and then he put her down and went to Slim. He then went to Summer, Aaliyah, then Aaliyah's brother that I just met, Aaron. After he went up to everyone in his party and thanked them I was the last person he came to. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. He looked down at me and gave me a slight smile.

"Thank you. You knew I didn't want anything big and you made it happen for me with all my family and friends. Thank you for going out of your way for all this, I really appreciate it." He said placing both of his hands on both of my butt cheeks.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked his hands there.

"It's not a problem. It's whatever to make you happy." I told him. Just then I thought about the video that we made for him.