Fights&&Relationships

Start from the beginning

I got out of the car ."stop being such a bitch"he said and I couldn't take his shit .

"Go to hell!"I shouted and slammed the door .

I ran so away as fast as I could and my vision became blur .the tears started to build up.

It just came out and I was so scared of someone seeing me .

Suddenly i felt someone grab my hand .i turn around and try to make out who it is but my blurry vision.

I then begin to see properly and it is Niall."Rosie , what's wrong ?"he asked me

"Nothing "I lied and then he looked at me .he cupped my face in his hand and stared at me with his big blue eyes .

"Rosie , you're lying to me "he said and I nodded my head.

"What's wrong ?"he then asked me again and I wiped my tears away .

"I fought with Zayn" said and he nodded and I was he was going to laugh but surprisingly he looked interested .

"What did he say ?"he asked me and I stared at him because I never knew that he would interests .

"He called me a slut ..."I said and then Niall took my hand .

"You are not okay? Listen to me Rosie ... You are beautiful and sweet and don't let Zayn tell you otherwise "he said

He looked into my eyes and all I felt was my heart racing .this was all weird as I stared at Niall .he was pretty gorgeous .

We stared at each other and suddenly he was leaning in wards .i began to panick.

His lips was only inches away and I closed my eyes.not seconds later I felt these soft lips against mine .the taste of mint surfers through my mouth.

His kisses were so delicates . He put his hand on my back , slowly lowering it downwards .

I put my hand around his neck .this was amazing for some reason.he just made me feel good and it was just amazing . Even though so many people saw but I just continued.

I pulled away and I just stares at him as he smirked .

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that"he said and my heart began to race.

"huh?"I asked him and he smirked .

"Urhm ,nothing "he said and I nodded suspiciously .

We then began to walk .he asked me all sorts of question and it was nice to get to know Niall.his really sweet and his really caring .Im not to shy to tell him what I feel and he doesn't refuse to help me because he understands.

"Rosie ,don't be so insecure about your body because honestly you're hot"he said and I laughed .

"Oh really"I said as I sat down on a song in the park we walked to

he sat down next to me."yip"he said and I began to laugh.

"What's you favorite type of flower ?"he then asked me and so many flowers wondered my mind .

"Roses ,I guess"I said and he smiled .

He just stared at me and it was quite weird .

"Stop staring !"I shrieked and ran of the the jungle bars.

"I'm coming to get you!"he shouted and ran after me .when I reached the jungle bars he wasn't that far away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer towards him .

"Ay blue eyed monster"I said and he chuckled something.

"What?"I asked him out of curiosity but he said nothing

After that we just played around and he walked me home .this turned out to be a fun day .

***

For some reason I was asked to be in cafeteria and lunch .it was weird because we never sit in the cafeteria but I did for some reason .my friends all looked excited and eager to sit in the cafeteria and it was all weird .

It was crowed and noisy but then the noise stopped .i looked around wondering why everyone stopped talking but then I saw Niall walking towards me .what was he doing .

He held a bunch of roses in his hand but all the different colors .i smiled and this was so sweet .he got into the table and I just began to blush .

"Rosie Ross , will you please be my girlfriend "he asked me and I stared at him and then at everyone .i then saw Zayn staring at me and I then began to feel guilty .i didn't know what to do .

Everyone's eyes was locked in me impatiently waiting for an answer .i was hesitating a lot .

This was difficult .

A/N
WOAH!

What will she do ?

Please comment and vote :)

Please :)

Like please don't be ghost readers :)

That's just mean :)

Please excuse the mistakes :)

Thank you :)

Mieschka xx