Chapter 11

(Tae)

Sunlight drew into the room and fell onto us who were under the covers naked and sweaty. Opening my eyes I looked up to Minho still sleeping which I smiled and stared at his peaceful state.

"You know its rude to stare?" I shrieked not expecting him to be awake. His eyes opened and chuckled kissing my forehead which I pouted.

"You scared me hyung," pouting even more he laughed and crawled onto me looking down into my eyes.

"Aw I didn't mean to my baby," he pecks my forehead again, then my nose then my lips. I smiled as he kissed me, I was going to kiss back when he pulled back. "We need to get up we can't stay here all day. I mean I would love to repeat last nights events," he wiggled his eyebrows making me blush.

"Y-ah!" I screeched covering my red cheeks. He moved off me and stood up grabbing his clothes. Not like I covered my eyes when I saw his bare back facing my direction, he has a nice ass...

"Come on lazy get up," he threw my clothes to me and I nodded groaning getting up and putting on the clothes I wore yesterday. Once we were ready I opened the door to be pushed onto the floor. It was Key and Amber who fell on top of me.

"What the hell you two!?" I pushed them off and stood up dusting myself off. They jumped up and laughed nervously.

"We were here to just say that none of us got any sleep last night because of you two," Key spoke and flustered I held my cheeks. Oh my god we were that loud?!

"Yeah how did the noises go? Ah Minho right there!" Amber mimicked me.

"No no it was like Minho give it to me I only want your dick AH!" I hit him wanting him to stop.

"You two are so embarrassing!!" I cried whining hitting them both.

"I bet you were thinking that you wanted to call him daddy," Amber winked and that did it I was going to pounce on her when Minho grabbed me and held me close to his chest. I struggled in his hold.

"Let me at them!" I yelled throwing fists into the air but I couldn't get out, he was too strong.

"Hm daddy... I actually like that thanks for the idea for the next time we do it."

"Minho not you too!" I cried literally my eyes teared up, they kept teasing me. They all laughed but we all stopped when Sehun stood at the door. He gave off that same expressionless face which kind of ticked many of us a bit.

"When I said stay in your rooms I didn't mean moan the entire night," he growled playing with his gun in his hand. I gulped.

"I get it I didn't mean to be so loud and it was Minho who wanted me to be loud."