7

Alex Hunt
We walk into the mall in a big group of 6. Rose and I in the front, while the boys were in the back. Of course, Rose loves to shop. I mean, I do and I don't. I guess it depends on how I feel.
Rose finds this little dress shop and runs in.

"Alex, look!"

She points to this navy blue dress with sparkles all over it. It is long and the back is open. Its pretty. Not for me though. I'm glad that she likes it.

"Alex, find something. I wanna try on dresses."

"Sure."

I walk around but I don't really find anything. Im a size small, so that's all I look for. I happen to only like black dresses, so the key things im looking for is black and small. I find two dresses that are okay. Rose drags me into the dressing rooms and sits the boys down in front to wait for us. She grabs the last two rooms and we go in.

"Alex, walk out so we can see each other. Don't show the boys though. I want it to be a surprise. Also, we need to find dresses today because prom is in a week."

"Okay Rose."

I swear, she is always so prepared. I think that her leaving with Michael tomorrow will be a good thing for her.
I put on a plain black flowy dress. I got it in a small and it is still too loose. I walk out and I see Rose in that blue dress. It looks so beautiful on her. That's her dress.

"Rose, you need that dress. You'll knock Michael dead. Did that make sense? I don't know that doesn't matter. You need it."

"Yeah,okay. I'll get it. By the way, that dress is a no."

"Yeah, I don't like it anyways."

We go back and change into our regular clothes. You know, I'm really starting to like this flannel. Michael might not get it back. We will see.

Rose goes and checks out while I rally up the boys.

"Come. We got one dress down."
They all get up and stretch like we made them wait for like 5 hours. Luke comes up to me to talk.

"So, who are you going to prom with?"

"I don't know yet. Me, myself, and i?"

He just laughs.

"Good."

Hmm, weird. Whatever. He walks right next to me while I try and look for another shop.

"Guys its already 1:30. We can only take like 1 hour if you wanna make it seem like we went to school."

"Guys, it'll be fine. I'll find something by then."

I enter this random shop and look for a dress.
Nope

Next shop.

Nope

I go to like 5 different shops and nothing. My last hope is this little dress shop that has no one in it. I walk in and instantly see it. It is black with sparkles on the whole thing. It stops mid thigh and the sleeves are cut off. I find a small and try it on. I like it. It is really fitting and tight. I guess I'll get it. I just hope its not that casual.

I quickly purchase the dress and we leave the mall with 30 minutes left to spare. I think I'll just go home and say practice was cancelled. I'm already tired today.

"Let's eat something."

We all agree with Michael.

Everyone decides on this small diner at the corner of the town. I'm okay with this. We get out and take the biggest seating area there is. It ends up being a booth that seems big but it really is pretty small. The seating goes Me against the wall with Luke next to me and Ash next to Luke. Across from me is Rose and next to Rose is Michael and next to him is Cal.