Started Out As Neighbors Ch. 12

Start from the beginning

But after telling Matt that he can play the PS3 in the bus all night if he wanted, he perked up.  Val gave me a death glare for giving him that idea, but well it was the only way to cheer him up.  We all piled back onto the bus and it was straight to the bunk for me.  All I wanted to do was get some sleep.  

I crawled up into my bunk, pulled down my mini TV, and fell asleep to a classical music channel on XM.  About 30 minutes later, Val is shaking me awake.

"Oh my god Cami wake up!"  She yelled at me while shaking me.

"What?! What's going on!?!"  I was shocked so much that I had fallen out of my top bunk and smack dab on the bus floor.  I rolled over laughing from how much pain I was in.

"Cami! Cami are you ok!?"  I looked up and saw everyone hovering above me.

"Damn Val what's so important that you had me fall out of bed."  Zacky helped me up and help me steady myself when I started swaying a bit.

"Cami you might have a concussion.  Whatever you do DO NOT fall asleep." Brian.  Yeah he may be a little buzzed, but he's still caring and sweet regardless.

"Alright Dr. Brian.  But seriously Val what's wrong?" 

"Well.. Uh.. It's not that big of a deal anymore.  Uh yeah I think I'm gonna hit the hay."

"Nuh uh missy you're not getting off that easy." I joked with her pulling her back to the group.

"Well I was just going to show you the bridesmaid dresses that I found." She woke me up because of a dress?

"Val… You woke me up and made me fall out of bed to tell me about a dress?"  

"Uhh…"  I playfully slapped her arm then started teasing her.  I could never stay mad at Val. She was like the sister that I never had, well her Michelle and Lacey.  I've known each of them since we were kids, so we never took anything too serious anyway.

"Well now that I'm up again and Brian doesn't want me to fall asleep, why don't you show me this dress."  She perked up right away and led me over to the computer.

See Matt proposed last year to Val and it was the best thing that had happened in the moment.  He had proposed just before we started touring on the beach back in Huntington.  They haven't really set a date yet, but all we know is that we can't wait to have Val as our official sister. 

The dresses she showed me were gorgeous. It was a cocktail length, almost navy, strapless dress.  It was perfect for her style and really anyone's style.  She then showed me a picture of the dress that she had in mind and it was absolutely stunning. I don't want to give out too many details, because well most of the stuff for the wedding we don't want people to know about.

**October 17, 2009**

Today was Val and Matt's wedding day.  Val was running around like a chicken with her head cut off.