𝟒. 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Even if I don't stay,
everything will be OK.

Even if I don't stay,everything will be OK

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂

The lessons with Master Yoda are my favorite part of the day, although spending time with Padmé or Anakin is nice too. Master Yoda has taught me in six days more than I have ever learned. I can tell he is impressed by my efforts, but to be honest, I am too. I have already read six books about the Jedi. Each class is enriching. I leave wanting to get better, to understand more about the Force and control it better.

The last two days have been more focused towards a more physical approach, which resulted in me noticing that I really need to get in shape. However, Master Yoda has told me that the physical state of a body does not make a better Jedi, but the use and comprehension of the Force do. He has mentioned also the possibility to improve my physical condition, but the ability to understand and connect with the Force is a unique gift, which according to him I had been gifted with.

I do feel stronger now. I feel more in control, and it's only been six days. I feel happier, but I also have to repress that feeling, or at least, handle it quietly and not let it step in the way of my purpose. I feel complete, for once.

Padmé has been during these days a wonderful host. She has been comprehensive, nice and close to me, in a way. I know for a fact she and I get along well, something I would have never expected. The third night I spent here, we had a long and deep conversation about our thoughts and feelings. Somehow, I told her about my mother. It just felt right with her. She had shared intimate and personal things with me, like thoughts and feelings about family and her job. It felt natural talking to her, like a childhood girlfriend I could always count on.

Anakin is constantly checking on me, but not in an invasive way. He is, honestly, the sweetest guy I ever met. He doesn't show it much, he seems distant most of the times, cold and almost insensitive. But that's only when he's got his walls. I have reached the conclusion that he must have been a Jedi for a long time now, that he is a person trained to completely evade from his emotions and control himself. I see the cracks, but I feel nobody else does. He is the only one who I can hear, and who can hear me back.

But now, it is my seventh day, the last one. I have to choose. And my mother is always at the back of my head. I do feel complete. But that makes me feel bad. I should care more, want to stay with her, but now I feel like I could never go back where I was. I just couldn't. It does not only feel wrong, I now know what I would be missing out. I close my eyes with strength, as I am sitting by the window of the training room. I switch my sitting position into a meditation one, where my legs are entangled, leaving my hands over my thighs.