The shoes I would be wearing tomorrow were white Versace laced pumps, which were to-die-for heels

Versace laced pumps, which were to-die-for heels. When I saw them online on the Versace store, I just had to have them. I saved up 3 pay checks to buy those, and the accessories that went with them. They weren't traditionally "wedding heels" but they fit for the occasion. I could also wear them to other places.

Colson and I were now in the bathroom getting ready for our bowling night with Summer, Rook, Slim and Aaliyah

Colson and I were now in the bathroom getting ready for our bowling night with Summer, Rook, Slim and Aaliyah. Casie was in her room getting ready also.

We- Colson decided that we should match as a family. I wore a dark purple long sleeve shirt, baby blue jeans, and my Bordeaux's. Colson wore a dark purple shirt also, blue jeans and black air forces. For Casie, I picked out the same colored shirt, baby blue jeans like mine, and her timberlands. Although we weren't matching shoes, we still matched from top to ankle.

"Baby, where's the brush?" I asked Colson as he slipped on his shoes.

He came into the bathroom wrapping a gold chain around his neck. "It's under my shirt." He told me taking the shirt off of the brush. He threw it onto the bed and sprayed some perfume on himself. This was Nautica.

I was slipping on my shoes and Casie came in looking so freaking adorable. I just wanted to pinch her cheeks. She asked for some of my perfume and I gave it to her. Colson gave her a mini chain that resembled his and I threw mine on. We were finally set.

I grabbed the keys to the car and my phone and we all headed down the stairs. Colson closed every light we passed on the way to the door and I turned on his security system. From inside the house I opened the doors so we just climbed in. Casie buckled herself in before we drove off and Colson did the same.

I hadn't been bowling since my little initiation, so I could be a little rusty. I'd get all my juice back once we really started to get into it.

"Have you ever been bowling, Cas?" I asked looking at her in the rear view mirror.

She shook her head. "Daddy and his girlfriend went and I didn't like her, so I stayed with my mom." She answered nonchalantly. Casie not liking someone? That was new for me.