oh oh deep trouble

Newsflash

A young teacher at a local high school was arrested last night for having an inappropriate relationship with a young student. And here is Abigail Simons with more....

Karlie's POV:

I turned off the tv and began to cry. Well, cry was the wrong word. Sob and sob and sob. Everything hurt so bad. My best friend betrayed me and my soul mate in jail, I had to face it the facts, we would never be together again. The big news of our affair had spread like wildfire and almost everyone knew. When my dad had found out he laughed for a solild 10 minutes before cracking open a beer and laying down to watch the football. I stared at the blank tv screen. I felt numb. Without Taylor what was I? I felt as if a massive chunk had been ripped out of me, and now there was a hole in my heart. I felt this way for many hours before a new emotion started to surface. Anger. And this made me stronger and this incited a new emotion. Hope. I would find a way out of this mess. And the first thing to do would be to go to the police station.

Taylor's POV:

The ride to the police station was terrible. The disapproving looks from the police officer in the front of the car made me feel uncomfortable, and the memory of the tape replaying over and over in my head. How did this happen? We had been so careful. Although I knew this was it for me, I still loved Karlie. It wasn't just some stupid teacher student affair, I really loved her. I sat back in the police car, no more tears falling down my face. I had to be strong, I had to be strong for Karlie.

"Fingerprint on both sides please"

The bored monotone voice of a police officer, who'd been at work for too long, woke me up from my daze. I raised my arm, but I couldn't feel it. I felt numb everywhere, like a zombie. I pressed the pad of my thumb down, and left an imprint of my fingerprints on the documents. As the police officer carried it away it hit me. This wasn't a stupid tv show, this was real life. My finger prints were going to be on the system forever. I felt tears welling up again. I blinked several times, determined not to cry. After handing in all my items I was handed a uniform and 20 minutes later I was in a cell. I laughed slightly. Taking in my surroundings I couldn't believe it. I was in a tiny square room with a bench at the back with a blanket and thin pillow. Guess that was the bed. A small lavatory and curtain made up the rest of the room. Great. Sitting on the bed I leant against the wall, and thought of all the happy times me and Karlie had shared.

Karlie's POV:

I parked my car in the lott and jumped out. Slamming the door shut I locked my car and sprinted up the stairs to the police station 2 at a time. Panting I arrived at the main desk where a bored looking officer was sitting. "Sorry to bother you but please can I speak to an officer about the teacher and student case, I have some information". The officer sat up, looking interested. "Sure thing, go down the hall then to your left and knock on the door, should be some officers who you can speak to there" Nodding my thanks I went down the hall walking quickly, determined to make this right.

I knocked three times, each knock louder then the previous one. The door swung open to reveal 4 or 5 police officers sitting around a table cups of coffee in hand. "Hello, can I speak to one of you about the student teacher case from the high school please? I have some information..." An older looking man spoke to a women who was late twenties standing in the corner of the room. "Officer Barnett, please escort this young lady to an investigation room" The women nodded and walked towards me. Smiling she introduced herself and took my down another corridor.

I sat down in a chair, looking around. I was in an interrogation room, and I could tell there was double glass. The officer came back in with 2 other officers behind her.
"So, what can you tell us?" She asked.
I took a deep breath before blurting out, "I'm the student the teacher allegedly had an affair with. And I'm here to say it's not true, and I can prove it." Officer Barnett glanced at her colleagues in shock. "What should we do?" She asked them. They shrugged and whispered something back. She turned around. "I need to find a Sergent. I'll be right back"
Nodding I leaned forward and put my head in my hands. What I was going to say had to work. But was I ready to divulge my secret to everyone. Well, Taylor's worth it. Taking a deep breath I composed myself as the door swung open once more.

A/n: sorry for being away for so long. I will update again, the story is nearly over anyway. I hope you enjoy this chapter, but I feel as if nobody really cares about this story anymore. Please vote, comment and follow :)

Leave me suggestions and things you want to be in the last few chapters...remember...anything can happen!!