2 days before the reveal

A/n: lol I've already written the reveal but I need to write the next chapter still....oops

Taylor's POV:

I watched as Karlie stormed out of the classroom but knew I couldn't go after her. The next 30 minutes went by so slowly it was unbearable. Finally the bell rang and everyone left. I picked up my belongings and hurried out of the classroom, intent on finding karlie. I walked down the corridor before bumping into Danny who was also hurrying. He sent me flying and everything fell out of my satchel. "Sorry miss!" He said with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes as I watched his eyes linger in my chest before getting up and walking away. I glanced back to see him walking away, talking to somebody on his phone. As I left the building to go into the yard I noticed something odd. A spiral of smoke rising slowly into the air. Karlie. I glanced around to see if any one had noticed. Good. I made my way quickly towards the car park and found Karlie. She saw me and started giggling. "Hey Tay Tay" I blushed slightly but ran forwards to get her. "Karlie, what have you done?!" I half whispered half shouted. She grinned lazily at me and I knew she was high. Though why was she getting this upset over a math test? It still confused me but nonetheless I put my arm around her shoulder and helped her walk to my office where I sat her down in a chair and where she promptly fell asleep. I rolled my eyes again. As much as I loved her, and I loved her a lot, I still didn't know why she felt the need to do this to herself. The bell rang signalling the end of break. Shit, I had Freshman English class to teach. Setting some perfume down so she could disguise the smell of weed and some a cereal bar for when she woke up I left, locking the door behind me.

Karlie's POV:

I woke up to find myself in Taylor's office. How weird. Slowly the memories came trickling back and I remember her taking me here. How we didn't get spotted or stopped is a mystery to me. I sat up slowly and saw the perfume and food lying on the desk. I grinned, she really did care about me. Spraying some perfume on and eating the cereal bar in 2 bites I stood up, stretched my legs and debated what to do. Should I leave and go to lessons? Or I could wait till Taylor came back and pretend to feel ill, maybe she would baby me. I walked over to the door and tried to open it to find out it was locked, "guess that settles it" I said out loud and sat back down in the chair with a grin.

***

I had been on my phone for the best part of 2 hours when I heard the door being unlocked. I quickly put my phone away and slumped in the chair. I heard the door closing before a worried Taylor came into my vision. "Karlie!" She gasped, "are you okay" I groaned slightly and pretended to cough. "Tay I feel ill" she straightned up before letting out a speech that shocked me.

"Karlie, just you listen to me, I am sick and tired of you drinking, smoking and getting high. I finally thought we were getting over this and then you go and smoke in school. I've tried to help you so much and you throw it back in my face. We have been through so much together and then you decide to jeopardise your future over some stupid maths test? Karlie, tell me why do you do this to yourself. It hurts me. And now you say you feel sick. Probably poisoned yourself or something! Gods sake Karlie, tell me because I'm trying to understand."

I sat there in shock for a good 5 minutes. "Taylor, I dint actually feel sick, I just wanted you to baby me" I muttered weakly. She rolled her eyes.
"Karlie, I love you, you know that but why do you have to go and do this, especially in school"
That a when I broke down. She didn't know the reason why I wanted to pass that maths test so much. No one did. Only me. I sobbed and sobbed and Taylor looked surprised. "Karlie? What is it. What's wrong?"I looked up sniffing loudly. "Every time I fail a test, its just,...it's just my dad. H-hhe hits me and stuff. You know how it is." Taylor stared at me with shock. "I'm sorry Karlie, I truly am, but again, how can I help if you dont want to tell the police?"flush to each other, kissing.

Anon POV: (yep look who's back)

I watched as Taylor dragged Karlie along. I knew I had enough evidence but why not more. I waited till Taylor left and then went to the door. Damm it, locked, I had 2 free periods so I could wait. I liked playing the long game. I mean, revealing Taylor and Karlies affair was to do with something Karlie had done a long, long time ago...

***

2 hours later and the bell rang. Shit, lunch now and then only 40 minutes of it. I prayed Taylor would come soon and as if by magic she appeared walking down the corridor in a rush. She swiftly glanced around before unlocking the door and walking inside. Silently I walked over to the room and waited outside. I could hear Karlies disgusting pathetic voice and had a bright idea. Pulling out my phone I pressed record and stuck it into the gap. Plugging my earphones in I then listened. Taylor was shouting now, something about how she was always helping Taylor. Good. More shouting, wow lovers tiff. I chuckled to myself. The shouting ended and there was a silence. I had enough and I didn't want to get caught. Walking away I smiled happily. Soon the whole school would know and that would be the end of their happiness...

Taylor's POV:

The school day had ended and we were going back to mine. I had a fun evening planned out and I knew this would cheer Karlie right up. When we entered the house Karlie frowned. "Where's your nan?" I felt my heart break a little and a lone tear trickled down my face. "She passed" I said quietly. Karlies jaw dropped. "What! When?" I smiled "karlie I don't want to talk about it, can we do something fun?" She nodded and soon we were in the kitchen dressed in ridiculous cooking aprons, wooden spoons in hand and currently we were singing along to 1989  Taylor Swifts New album. "Funny she has the same name as you!" Shouted Karlie and I laughed bobbing my head along to the music. I dipped my spoon into the cookie dough and ate some. "This is heavenn" I moaned and ate some more. Karlie laughed and started scraping out her bowl. "I love baking with you Swifty" she shouted over the music, and I stuck my tongue out at her closing my eyes. That was my first mistake. I opened my eyes to see a flying gob of cookie dough coming towards me and hitting me in the face. Gasping I got a scoop of it and chucked it at Karlie. She dodged easily and darted over to me wrapping her long arms around me. "Let's stop wasting cookie dough okay baby" she whispered in my ear. That was my second mistake. Trusting her. Melting into the hug I suddenly felt something wet dripping down my neck. "KLOSS" I screamed as she ran away giggling. Just as things we're about to get serious the timer went off. "You're lucky Kloss, I would have totally slaughtered you"

1 hour later and we were cuddled up on the sofa watching Pitch Perfect 2. "That German woman is so fit, I see why Beca has trouble with her" I said and Karlie screamed out "totally, like omg I'd bang her" we both laughed and continued watching the film. By the time it had ended Karlie was asleep and I was close. I looked down at her and smiled. I knew our love was real. And I knew it would last. Nothing was going to stop us.

A/n: I'm back! Sorry for that massive break but the story is now complete and ill be updating once a day. Only a few chapters left before the finale. Please leave comments giving me feedback because it's great to hear some response.

Question: the last chapter isn't ready yet so do you guys want a happy ending, or a sad ending. It's up to you guys....