5

Nick POV  (immastop those POV things cbf lol)

Midnight. They always said I was strong, but they didn't know what it felt like to suddenly be hit with some type of reality that was like a fall onto your knees weak.

You don't choose who you love, do you? But that night of the party where she took a sip of the pink liquid and her red lips were transferring onto the glass, I chose her. I don't know how long I had been feeling this way, I had been chasing her and I didn't even know it. And now that I've actually got her, and seen her for who and what she really is, maybe she's not what I've always wanted.

Because it feels like
She's
Something
I've
Always
Needed.

I turned on my phone, tapping her contact name and opening up a messaging screen. Typing a message, I was wondering to myself if I was going to hit send or not. I knew exactly what she referred to me as, "Man Period" am I right? Not knowing what I wanted and acting like I'm so incredibly in love with her and completely hating her the next. But it was her, and it was her super incredible skills in bed.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling for what seems like forever, time is going so slow and my mind is everywhere I can't trace back to what I'm thinking about. What's she doing now? Is she thinking about me like I'm thinking about her? The silence begins to heal in my thoughts, but she's still here. I'm in the moment again, it's Sunday, she's on my bed, next to me and she's humming a tune of a song.

I want to run my fingers through her hair, I want to hear her breathing, I want my imagination to go away. She should be here, right here.

I want to touch her with my finger tips and make her feel loved, I wish we had something already. She's probably going to break my heart, and I'm definitely going to let her.

----

I think art is the only subject I truly can express myself in. I looked at Arika, her eyes scanned the painting as she swirled her paintbrush into the water. What was she painting? What was she saying? Why was she talking to that guy Kenneth? Is she interested in him?

I shook my head and turned back to my finished painting, "you are just wasting your time, thinking about the past again" inspiring right?

Our task was the paint the words that relate to us at the moment, something inspiring at least. I leaned back onto my chair and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Tapping on her contact, I found myself typing a text to distract her from Kenneth.

Hey

I don't think her phone buzzed, she didn't turn and look at anything but continue to carry her conversation with Kenneth and clean up her paintbrush.

Arika POV

"You miss someone you never had?" I asked Kenneth, who wiped his grey paintbrush across his page for an ashy affect.

"Depressing, isn't it?" Kenneth sighs to himself, looking at me clean up my paintbrush in the small pot of water.

"Don't tell me it's like, Kylie Jenner though?" I tapped my paintbrush on the border of the pot and dried it with a tissue.

"It's you." He smiled. He turned back to his painting and dipped his brush into the grey dust before continuing.

"Haha, for real. Who is it?" I asked him, looking down at my hands that were covered in black pint from spot to spot.

"It's okay, you don't know her." Kenneth said. He looked down for a bit, he looked like he was holding in his tears, maybe his heart was breaking a little? You don't see boys holding in tears.

"She's Kendall Jenner." Kenneth laughed, looking back at his painting and stabbing his brush a little more aggressively onto the page. I bit my lower lip and tried to think of something to cheer him up but nothing came to mind.

I didn't want to look at Nick, he was on the other side of the room and I could feel his vibe waving to me, his eyes were burning onto me and his stare made me feel uncomfortable. But all at the same time, I never wanted him to stop staring  at me.

A/n; I'm super tired n lazy 2 edit this... Also THIS SUCKS I FRICKIN KNOW but I promise next chapter will be better.. I'm like very very very sorry I'm such a busy person. I love you !!! It's kinda filler but trust me ya need this 4 future ref

I hate myself 4 this chapter but I hope u like.. 20 votes until next chapter!! Thanks love zzz