3

| Arika POV |

I coughed three times to fill in the awkward tension. The air felt thick as I tried to pull my arm back and punch Nick is the stomach. Instead of my fingers being able to curl up harshly on him, my motion was softened as Nick interlocked our fingers together. I closed my eyes and re opened them, trying to retain my anger with a sweet smile.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath. I turned around and squinted my eyes at him, but his reponse was an annoying smirk I knew immediately, I had to get used to.

"You love me." Nick retorted. My mouth fell agape, as his "act" wasn't going to clear up anytime now.

"Young love is so confusing, Arika would you like me to run you a bath?" Barbara laughed playfully, the whole image of us standing beside each other making no sense to her whatsoever.

I didn't really have time to defend myself, or the false impression of Nick so I just let a simple "yes" slip out of my mouth. She nodded her head once and cleared the door way for both of us to step in. I watched her body grow smaller and smaller as she walked deeper into the house.

"I fucking hate you!" I whisper yelled at Nick, who wouldn't let go of my hand despite me crazily shaking it off.

"Aw, you are so cute when you're mad." He cooed, tapping his finger onto my nose. I flinched back immediately and huffed out a long breath.

"I am so not mad. You're just, ugh, making me aggravated!" I lied frustratedly, as my mouth couldn't find the words to explain the emotion behind the "madness".

"Our first fight already? Wow, I never knew I'd become so lucky." Nick said, as he bit his lip and tightened his grip of my hand.

"What the heck." I said slowly, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Let's go to your room, I'll show you." Nick smirked, pulling me into my house. I stayed in the same position and didn't move my feet.

"No, what is it? I don't have time for any of your games Nick." I sighed. I rolled my eyes and impatiently waited for his reply.

"So you just want to do it here? I mean, it's going to be pretty uncomfortable for you." Nick laughed. He grabbed my other hand and slowly walked towards me, me legs reflexing as they stepped backwards each time he went forward. After a few steps, my back had hit the brick wall of our home entrance and both our interlocked hands were placed beside my head. I felt like my brain had stopped thinking for a minute, and that all that was working in my body was the beating of my heart because of the rush of confusing emotions that were trying to get into my mind.

"What are you doing?" I said, my voice almost coming out as a whisper. I didn't feel like anyone was watching, but I did feel extremely uncomfortable as he said I would. He let go of one of my hands, and it fell lifelessly back down. His fingers fumbled with the hem of my shirt, or the shirt that was once his but now belonged to me.

"Make up sex, of course." He said, as his face brushed across mine. I could feel his smirk playing on his face although I couldn't see it.

"Stop it." I demanded. My body was feeling extremely unwanted and uncomfortable tingles and I felt my cheeks heat up immediately as I watched him bite into his lip shyly.

"I want you to go home, Nick." I said lastly, before shoving pass him and closing the door behind me as I walked into my house, trying to process what just happened.

Did he really think he was a "benefit" to me now? I'd like to think that I'm still a virgin, it was one crazy night that isn't worth a memory and will always and forever mean nothing.

A/n: hi I kinda felt weird writing that even tho it was nothing bc like I think I failed LOL sorry I'm so unexperienced blame it on a romance movie  but sorry for the long wait. I think this chapter was long ok bye love you ❤️❤️ (UNEDITED)