2

| Arika POV |

"You have to tell me where you live if you want me to take you home." Nick sighed with a tone of finality in his voice as he swirled his keys in his hand.

"Fine, promise me you won't do anything bad to my home?" I said lastly, looking at him in his dark blue shirt and black jeans. I flicked my eyes back at his stairs and bit my inner cheek.

"Okay, tell me where you live and I'll kill you. Sounds like something I'd do, right?" Nick chuckles softly, as he walks towards the front door.

"You look capable of it! Look, I don't even know you. Well, just a little bit. Oh and actually, I know bad things. Bad things like stealing girls virginities." I shook my head, my legs not moving. I was implying what was happened last night, even though I was trying to forget it all.

"If you aren't going to move, then you can stay here. And if you continue to be an annoying little girl, I'm going to sweep you off your feet, take my shirt off you and then drop you off in the middle of nowhere." Nick threatened, I stiffened up a little and still refused.

"I'd like to see you try." I muttered as I crossed my arms. Nick huffed in annoyance and walked over to me. This time, the look on his face of sweetness silently yelled out that he wasn't joking.

Before he could land his hands on me, I breathed and put my hands forward to make space between us.

"Fine, let me keep this shirt and I'll tell you where I live. Deal?" I titled my head as I raised my eyebrows and put both hands on my hips.

"Of course, it's always nice to see a girl with a bit of their nice boobs shaping through the fabric." Nick smirked, stepping backwards and walking over to the door swiftly. I flinched back awkwardly and crossed my arms over my chest, covering my clothing over them too.

"You are really cute when you blush." Nick said lastly before opening the front door. I furrowed my brows together and sighed. I hope this would be the last time I'll ever see him.

I walked out of the house uncomfortably, hoping that none of my other body parts were shown. I knew I had my panties on, because the fabric was clinging to my skin. But I knew there was something else wrong, his eyes were burning at the back of me.

I found my shoes in the front, almost forgetting that I had them. And only for my luck to increase, my one and only, most stripper looking heels were my feet candy yesterday. The tall, 6 inch black heels. I already looked like a mess, especially with a large shirt over me, I didn't need these heels. I moved a hand from my chest and picked up the heels. The other, still covering my chest.

"Oh God, Arika I saw them bare all last night. Why are you so insecure or, hiding them? I've marked lovebites all over them." Nick shook his head laughing. I ignored his comment, though I was super shocked and in fear inside.

He opened the cardoor for me, and I stepped in quickly and made myself comfortable. I've never been in a Porsche, so I guess I'd have to endure the sensation of being in such a gorgeous and dreamy car. He closed the door for me and walked over to the other side, to step inside the drivers seat.

"So, I need you to type in your address." Nick told me, as he turned his GPS to my angle. I placed my clothing on my lap, and the heels on the floor of the car. I pressed in my address, not even attempting to lie about any other house on the same street. I didn't want to be seen walking around like a hungover hooker.

I turned the GPS back to him, hearing the female voice instruct moving out of the driveway.

"Gross, why do you have that sexy woman instructor voice?" I laughed, as I looked at him to see he was staring at me. He shot out of his gaze and spoke.

"So when I'm alone, I'm not, there's a woman with me." He said without making any sense. I shook my head and smiled. As I watched his bright eyes lock onto my body.

"What do you think you're looking at, perv?" I squinted my eyes, moving my hands across my chest again.

"Sorry, but you have a huge ass hickie on your neck." He laughed, as he drove out of the driveway without giving me any eye contact. He scrunched his hand in a ball and placed it over his mouth with one hand on the wheel.

"I hate you." I pouted. He just continued laughing as the woman spoke. We drove along the road and all I could think about was my technique to cover this hickie, and any other evidence I slept with Nick, or that I lost my virginity and that how I was supposed to avoid him when I had a few classes with him.

"I'm going to give you my number later, so I can text you." Nick said as he looked at me for a second and back at the road.

"Well, I'm going to give it back. Because I don't want it." I shook my head, waiting for his comeback.

"Too bad, it's the least you could do for making me drive you home." He convinced.

I didn't want to say anything else, especially about what has happened and because I feel so drained from all the talking already. But he kept feeding me with questions to break the silence. He wanted to know about me, and I was brought to a brand new trait of his, charisma.

"So, what are you planning to do after graduating?" He asked me with interest in his voice.

"Going to college." I said in an obvious tone.

"Just kidding, but no really, I'm going to do some formal training to become a receptionist. And to be completely honest, I see myself as a receptionist for the next forty years, and happy actually." I told him.

"Or, completely bored out of your mind. You're crazy if you think you will be happy behind a desk?" Nick said as he messed up a part of me that said it was the perfect future.

"Yeah I'm not crazy. Like you have anything better in mind." I laughed as he turned into my street.

"Well, if working for your parents to become CEO one day isn't better than being a receptionist, I don't know what is." Nick said cutely as he slowed down on the street and looked around. I didn't know much about Nick, but that his parents were successful CEOs.

"Tell me when to stop." He continues. I look around my familiar street and scan for my house.

"It's that one." I told him as I point at the creme coloured house. He pulled up in my driveway, and I grabbed all my items.

"I'm coming with you." Nick said, as he got out of the car. I didn't even have time to argue, and I knew my parents were at work. The home maid wouldn't snitch on me.

I got out of the car and walked up to my front door, his company behind me giving me weird, unwanted sparks.

I rang the door bell once, and spoke into the speaker. A few seconds later, the heavy door was opened and my maid, Barbara dressed in her usual uniform stood there with her duster with her eyebrow raised.

"He's gay." I said quickly, as I watched her mouth fall a little agape. She was old now, in her mid fourties and she's been here ever since I was born. Of course, bringing a boy home would be such a big surprise.

"No, I'm her boyfriend." He coughed, clarifying with a lie.

Authors note: hello guys new chapters n stuff and math test tomorrow lol ok gTG!!