My..New..Wife..(SwedenxReader)

I didn't find any "Yandere Sweden" pic ugh ><

This was requested by @kassi34

I hope you like it!

Note:I used something here,one of the worst torturing methods in history of humans,so yeah.
--------------------

3rd person P.O.V:

(Y/N) was very good friends with Tino,she had that huge crush on him,but she was too chicken to confess.

One person noticed that,one person knew it.

Berwald..

The man always called tino "his wife" but (Y/N) always giggled,she never seemed to mind it.

Day by day,every time the (H/C)-haired girl was catching Berwald's attention even more,and she didn't even notice,she liked Tino,Berwald was feeling jealous,it's always Tino whom she talks about,talks to,and likes,she never pays the slightest attention to the silent man.

Berwald's jealously was growing into rage,
Envy,
Hate,
Dark hate,
Towards Tino.

Berwald couldn't take it anymore,it was torturing him,making him suffer,and he wanted to make Tino suffer,but physically,he wanted to

Get rid of the competition

And that was what he's going to do.

Tino (Finland)'s P.O.V:

*blink*

*blink*

*blink*

Where am I?I've blinked many times,and still,I can't see a thing,all what I see is dark,I'm scared...

What...happened..?....

~flash back~

"Hey,Tino,please come here..." Berwald called for me,and it was somewhat..weird..
Anyway I walked over toward him,"what's it,Su-san?~" I called him by his nick-name.

"I'm glad you said it,because you'll never be able to say anything again.." Berwald smiled darkly at me,the thought of it just makes me shudder,that was the last thing I heard before all what I saw was black.

~end of flashback~

Oh my God,now I can remember what happened,w-what did Berwald mean by t-that!?

"Oh,you're awake.." I heard a voice,it was supposed to be familiar but..it was dark,very dark...it was Berwald's..

"I-I-I-I-" I stuttered out,I felt a mix of emotions,shock,fear and sadness,but horror overwhelmed all of them.

"Hush,I said you'll never be able to say anything ever again" He said as he turned on the lights and I saw something with him,something that looked like a huge scisors,it looked terrifying.

"This is called a "tongue tearer",it will tear out your tongue in the blink of an eye" He said as he stepped closer.

I tried to struggle,but I was tied tightly to a chair,I couldn't move at all...

And now,he was in front of my face,holding that scisors-like thing and opening my mouth forcefully with something,then he started putting that thing in my mouth,it felt horrible.

It started twitching my tongue,it hurt so badly,and then...
My tongue was torn out,I would've screamed like crazy if I could,but I couldn't.

I saw blood,my own blood,coming out of my mouth,that terrible pain in my mouth refusing to fade.

Berwald was laughing hysterically,I started crying,but he seemed to enjoy the scene even more...

"You like (Y/N),don't you?that's what you get for that" he said as he started ripping off my hair,oh God it hurts so much,I don't even know which one hurts more,tearing my tongue out or ripping my hair!

Right after that,I felt like I was going to die because of how much blood I lost,the world started to blur,and the pain started to become less and less.

But then,I felt something going through my heart,a knife,I think,
But here it was
The world started fading away
Then it was all dark...

Your P.O.V:

I was looking for Tino,today,I decided to confess,'I can do it,I can do it,I CAN do it!'

I started mumbling to encourage myself,and then I think I....
Found Tino...
I wish I..never did...

He was there,tied tightly to a chair that I could see red marks around the areas where the rope was wrapped around,his mouth was open and his tongue was torn out in a savage way,his hair was ripped off,and a huge kitchen knife was stabbing him in his heart...

I fell to my knees,crying and screaming,the other guys came and took a look at the horrifying scene,all of them started crying or yelling,even Lukas!

Except for Berwald,even though I thought he'd be sadder than everyone else since Tino was his best friend...he seemed to be...amused...

"Now,my wife is gone,you'll be my new wife" he said as he looked at me...his eyes were...hollow..yet they had a hint of blood red glowing in them,he looked,terrifying.

I stood up,then let my legs carry me to anywhere they can take me to...

But...

I was caught,someone caught me...

It was Berwald...

He lifted me up,and no matter how much I tried to struggle,I couldn't get away from his ironic grip...

It's all over...

The next day,I woke up in a cage..

It was so similar to a bird cage..

But,much bigger..

"Good morning,my wife..." said Berwald,as he got out a huge knife..

"You better be...a good wife..."

------------------------

Sorry for being late!my mom just couldn't leave me fruggin alone!she said I had to study hmph..
Anyway,it's finally out!I hope you like it :D

Feel free to request anything...