Monster?Yes(Nyo!BelarusxReader)

I was wondering with whom I should start,then I thought,"why don't we just start with good old Nyo!Belarus?" Yeah,I have some obsession issues with that guy,but look at him,he is just awesome!

--------------

3rd person P.O.V:

(Y/N) (L/N),a new student in Hetalia High,she is just another shy girl,with (H/L) (H/C) hair,and (E/C) eyes,she is too shy to talk to anyone,it's her second week here and yet,she knows no one.

But someone knows her,and a bit too much...

Nikolai Arlovskaya

The guy who threatened the principal to get a schedule that is the same as (Y/N)'s!just to be with her in all of her classes...

The Belarussian male's loved his sister for a long time,but when he first saw (Y/N),his sister simply faded away from his mind,to be replaced with a new obsession.

(Y/N)...

And he's been stalking her since then,every move,every breath,every single blink,he's stalked her,at day,at night,always,how he survived without sleeping?no one ever knows...

"T-thank you sir" mumbled the (H/C)-haired girl as she thanked the boy who's picked her book up after she accidently dropped it...

Nikolai didn't like it at all,that boy should've never existed there,but it's never too late,that boy will never exist again...

The boy was known as a cheery,happy,cute guy,Feliciano Vargas,no one didn't like that little adorable boy,except for Nikolai now...

Nikolai walked over to (Y/N),who was packing her stuff,ready to go home.

"Hey,you!" He said,trying to catch the girl's attention,which did work.

"M-me?h-how can I h-help you,s-sir?" She asked looking down.

"Do you like that guy called "Feliciano Vargas"?"

"W-what?,N-no I don't l-like a-anyone"she lied,she liked Feliciano,but she didn't know him,she only watched how cheerful and happy he was from afar,never confident enough to say "hi"

"You're lying,I can feel it" Nikolai said,staring blankly at the girl,his rage growing with each second that passes.

"I-I-I—" the poor (Y/N) was a stuttering mess "why do you care a-anyway!" She asked,growing a bit brave enough to actually say that.

But Nikolai never gave an answer,instead,he walked away,with no more words..

Feliciano Vargas...
I would've petied him,if he didn't like MY (Y/N)

Thought Nikolai as he started looking for Feliciano,who was eating pasta happily,not knowing what terrible fate he'll be met with... ((BEN!XD nope))

"Hey;dead piece of shit" said Nikolai calling for Feliciano,while getting his knife out of his pocket.

"Well-a that wasn't-a very nice-a—w-wait d-d-did you-a say d-d-dead?!DOITSU,HELP ME!" Yelled Feliciano,crying and trying to run away,he noticed the knife Nikolai held.

"One question,do you like (Y/N)?" Nikolai said,his eyes were hollow,full of blood lust.

"I-a don't-a know anyone-a with that name-a!" exclaimed Feliciano,still crying.

"Lies" said Nikolai,and it was the last thing Feliciano Vargas heard...

The next day,poor (Y/N) was sobbing in the corner,she liked Feliciano so much,and now,he's dead,everyone was sad,

after they found his corpse hung in the cafeteria,his eyes ripped out,his throat sliced,his arms cut and the bones of his legs completely crashed,his tongue was cut,and on the wall,there was a word written in blood,"Mine"...

(Y/N) didn't realise the fact that Nikolai is the one who murdered him,she was too busy crying to think.

"Marry me now.." said Nikolai as he popped out of nowhere.

"W-what d-do you want,I-I don't k-know you,go away!" Said (Y/N) as she continued crying.

"I killed him for you,marry me now" said Nikolai as if it was something normal.

"W-w-what!!you monster!oh my God!h-h-how could you!" (Y/N) started backing away,as Nikolai started stepping closer.

"Leave me alone,YOU MONSTER!" Yelled (Y/N) at Nikolai

"Marry me" he said as he took her hands in his.

"I HATE YOU,LEAVE ME ALONE" (Y/N) yelled again as she struggled.

"Marry me" he said as he squeezed her hands

"Ouch!" (Y/N) cried in pain

"I. said. Marry. Me. !" Insisted Nikolai,rather cruelly.

"N-never,you jerk!" (Y/N) started crying harder.

"I'll force you to marry me.." said Nikolai as he lifted the poor girl up and went home.

He locked her in his basement,he treated her perfectly,but she was too scared to love him,how could you love a crazy psycho murderer?

But she'll marry him,she has no other option,Nikolai's never had any other option than yes.

------------------

A basement is one of yanderes' favourite things.
I hope you like this one-shot!please,comment,vote,follow,and request!