3⃣

(Dinner)

They all sat down around the table. Sakura and her mother, Mebuki brought the food in and placed it on the table.

"wow all this looks so good" complimented Naruto, eyeing the food in amazement.

"thank you Naruto, Sakura and I made it ourselves hope you like it" said Mebuki. Sakura sat down on the left side of Naruto while Hedio on his right. They all started to eat and Kizashi, Sakura's father started a conversation with Naruto.

"Naruto, Hedio said your a ninja. Are you on a mission?" asked Kizashi.

"No I'm not. I'm currently traveling while I can because soon I won't be able to do it very much" said Naruto

"what village are you from and why won't you be able to travel anymore?" asked Kizashi

"I'm from Konoha" said Naruto.
'feels like i'm being interrogated right now' Naruto thought
"and because I will be given a very important role when my grandmother retires" continued Naruto.

"Konoha huh. Just so happened we have a silk business in Konoha. Have you heard of Haruno Silk?" asked Kizashi

"You mean the famous Haruno silk! of course I know that place It's very famous especially with the ladies, in fact my Grandmother won't stop talking about how pretty those silk cloth are. I can't believe its you guys who owns it." said Naruto

"by the way who is your grandmother?" asked Mebuki
[note: I made Tsunade as Naruto's real grandmother]

"her name is Tsunade Senju-Namikaze" said Naruto, siping his tea.

"Tsunade Senju....isn't that the name of the current Hokage?" asked Kizashi

"ya that's her" said Naruto

"wow I didn't know your related to her .......... wait you said that your going to be given a very important role.. once your grandmother retires .........does that mean...... your the next Hokage?" asked Kizahi with a surprised face.

"uuuu...hahaha... Yeah I am" said Naruto, agian rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment and blushing a bit.

"OH MY WHERE'S OUR MANNERS. ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU SIR" said Kizashi while bowing, Mebuki doing the same.

"please you don't have to do that. I'm not the Hokage yet" said Naruto trying to get Kizashi and Mebuki to stop bowing.

"father what's a Hokage?" asked Hedio. Sakura also asked the same because she doesn't know much about the outside world 

"Hokage is the Kage of Konohagakure, a title bestowed on the village's leader. Hokage is known to be as the strongest shinobi in the village of Konoha" said Kizashi.

"WoW Naruto-nii is the strongest" said Hedio excitedly once again has stars on his eyes. Sakura looks at Naruto in awe.

"not really" said Naruto even more embarrassed.

"Naruto-nii can you tell us your full name" asked Hedio. Naruto ruffled his Hair again and smiled.

"It's Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze" said Naruto. Kizashi and Mebuki gasp.