1⃣

Many villagers greets Naruto as he walks around the village, Kids admires him as he is a Hero that saved the world from evil people like Madara and kept the village at peace. Criminals fears him while ninjas admires him. Young as 19 years old, he accomplished many things that other people couldn't accomplish in their life time and not a soul that does not know his name. He wears a large, black trench coat over a navy blue v-neck long sleeve shirt that shows his green Crystal necklace and his well toned chest, black pants with chains on the side and a pair of ninja shoes.

Tsunade, the current Hokage decided to make Naruto the next Hokage and no one disagreed for Naruto is the only one that is suited to be the next Hokage.

He entered the Hokage tower and knocks on the door of Tsunade's office. He entered once he heard the 'come in'.

"Oh Naruto what brings you here" asked Tsunade

"Well...I was wondering if I can go traveling before I become the Hokage." Said Naruto, scratching the back of his head.

"Umm....... Sure. You won't get to do that once you become the Hokage so go while you still can but be sure to comeback." Said Tsunade, leaning back on her chair. Naruto smiled in excitement.

"How long will you be gone?" Asked the blond lady.

"Uhh not sure, but I'll come back that's for sure!" Said Naruto. Tsunade sighed but nod her head.

"Well go and pack your things" said Tsunade.

"Thanks granny! You're the best!" Said Naruto, heading out the door.

"WHILE YOUR TRAVELLING MIGHT AS WELL FIND A WIFE! I WANT GRAND CHILDREN FROM YOU Naruto!" Shouted Tsunade. Naruto's turned red in embarrassment as he was sure that the whole village heard it.

Tsunade has been pestering Naruto to get a wife because she wants grand children from him. Naruto is still young not even in his twenty's but as a ninja you don't get to live that long, you might get lucky to live a long life but it's not for every one.

"Geeeezzzz granny do you have to shout for the whole village to hear! and I'll get a wife when the right time comes!" said Naruto, still with the a red face.

"I'm getting old Naruto, I still want to see my great grand child's face before I die" argued Tsunade.

"Then don't die just yet, make something to make you live longer" argued Naruto. Opening the door ready to get out.

"you think I haven't tried that. Just make sure your wife is pretty like your mother." suggested Tsunade.

"I'M OUT" said Naruto closing the door and running out as fast as he can, avoiding anymore embarrassment.

-----------

Naruto walked out of the village carrying a backpack on his back and ran on the trees till he gets to another village, he did some sightseeing and rested on a hotel for a night and traveled to another village the next day. He continued that routine till he got to the sand village to visit his close friend Gaara.

He got to the gates and the guards stopped him.

"what brings you to our village!" asked a young guard probably the same age as Naruto.

"I'm here to visit an old friend" said Naruto, smiling kindly. Then the other guard saw Naruto.

"Naruto sama!" The guard said bowing in respect for the hero.

"Yo Dean, whats up working hard huh" said Naruto.

"Yes Naruto sama" The man called Dean said with a smile, raising up after bowing.

"Dean sempai, do you know him?" asked the guard that stopped Naruto.

"Of course I know him, everyone knows him well....maybe except you. This my friend is the famous Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze the saviour of the world." Said Dean. The young guard stared at Naruto in disbelief with his jaw hitting the ground.

"But he's so young, I thought he would be more older" said the young guard.

"hahaha I get that a lot" said Naruto scratching the back of his head.

"Naruto sama are you here to visit the Kazekage?" said Dean.

"yeah, it's been so long Since I've seen him so here I am" said Naruto. Naruto said his goodbye to the guards and headed to the Kazekage tower. After a few minutes his at the front door of Gaara's office. He knocked on the door and a purple haired lady opened the door.

"Oh Its you Naruto!" said the lady.

"Hey Emiko, is Gaara there" said Naruto.

"come in, come in his inside" said Emiko. Naruto entered and froze when he saw Gaara carrying a BABY in his arms.

"Naruto, what brings you here" asked Gaara.

"What is that in your arms Gaara!" asked Naruto, pointing at the bundle in Gaara's arms.

"It's a baby Naruto, and if your wondering who's child it is, it's my kid" said Gaara with a smirk.

"Her name is Keiko and she's two months old" said Emiko with a smile, walking up to Gaara. He handed the baby girl to Emiko and she excused her self.

"wow Gaara you never said your a father now, thats awesome. When did you and Emiko got married?" asked Naruto, patting Gaara's back.

"When she told me that shes pregnant, I married her in a few days after" said Gaara.

"speaking of being married. When are you going to get a wife" Gaara asked the blond

"ahhhhh not you too, Granny's been pestering me about it" said Naruto, ruffling his hair in annoyance.

"I bet she wants a great grand child, or am I wrong?" said Gaara.

" Yeah she does! and she wont stop asking for one!" said Naruto, with annoyance showing on his face.

"So what are you doing going out of your village?" Asked Gaara, changing the topic.

"I'm traveling, because I won't get to do it once I become the Hokage so here I am."said Naruto.

Naruto stayed in the sand village then headed out after a month.

~~~~~~~
To Be Continued