A Flashback

×+×+Tiffany's POV+×+×

take one look at my once home. Ugh I hate my self. I start to cry. I reach th we cabin where me, Jake, Trevor where. I go inside. I look in the mirror.

Me-"YOU MONSTER!!!"

I say I grab a knife and start to cry.

Me-"I can't..."

I say crying...I start to jab th we knife in the mirror. It makes the eariest sound ever. But I didn't care. I sit down and cry more. I don't think I have cried this much. Ever.

Me-"I NEED YOU!!"

I say...sobing. I look in my pocket. I have a picture of Joey. I smile. In the back it says..."Out Of My Mind." I miss him so much.

♡♤Flashback♧♤

Me and Joey had to do dinner together. This was when he was with Juweel. And I was alone. Anyways...

Joey-"Sooo?"

I didn't talk.

Joey-"You know we will have to talk to each other sometime right?"

I ignore him.

Me-"What do you wanna make?"

He smiles.

Joey-"How about spaghetti?"

I roll my eyes...

Me-"Tacos?"

We both think...

Me&Joey-"Pizza!!!"

I giggle...he smiles. Joey goes through the cabinet and I go through the fridge.

Joey-"Nothing..."

Me-"Same..."

Joey-"Hey we can go to the Costco?"

Me-"Really?"

Joey-"Uhh yeah!"

Me-"Okay...but how?"

Joey-"Follow me."

He was going to grab my hand but I didn't hold his hsnd.

Joey-"Too soon?"

I smile. He leads me to bottom floor. Here they have guns...food and water.

Me-"Wow..."

Joey-"Yup..haha."

He goes through a door that was precisely there to go out just in case. Joey goes out then I go.

Joey-"Can you close the door?"

I close it. We run to Costco and get all the ingredients we need. We try to run back to the door we came from. <So we don't get in trouble> then when we start to run. Zombies...

Me-"Joey Run!!!"

Joey starts to run. I kill them with the baseball bat. We run to the door. Joey goes down the stairs. I go behind.

Joey-"Come!!!"

I go in. We run to the kitchen. We start laughing. DJ walks in.

DJ-"Okay...I'm not gonna ask."

He leaves. We laugh.

Me-"We really love pizza."

Joey-"Hey...you gotta fight for what you love."

We both laugh and smile.

====Out Of Flashback====

I cry. I hate myself. I grab the knife again.

^\<|Joey's POV|>/^

Why does this have to happen to me!!! My life is falling apart. Where starting to pack everything in the plane cause we have a bigger and better mansion than this. Right know I'm packing my stuff.

×+÷Abie's POV÷×+
I am on my bed crying my eyeballs off.

Bekah-"Come on love Tiffany is strong and brave she is going to be just fine."

Trevor walks in.

Me-"YOU BASTARD!!!"

I say I punch him and kick him. Luckily Rebekah stops me before I kill that $^^ << @ #### !!!

Rebekah-"ABIE CHILL OUT!!"

Trevor walks out. I clench my fist.

Rebekah-"Calm down and start parking!"

I nod. And start paking.

====Tiffany's POV====

I grab the knife. I feel like stabing myself. But there is this wise quote that said. "When you feel like giving up holf on to the reasons why you came do long." I wipe my tears and go outside. I start running to the Costco. Then I see everyone. A tear streamed down my face. Everyone went to there cars and left. I go in costo cause in the cabin therr js littrrly nothing. I go in and grab my supplies. And what I saw next...left me speechless.