Regrets

◇Tiffany's POV◇

Abie and Hayes came running from outside I laughed. Abie froze when I saw here. And kind of glared at me. I honestly didn't know what to do. So I just froze there. Like an idiot. I went to my room and changed.

Me-"what was I gonna do?"

I said whispering to myself. Then I remembered that I still had a movie with Zayn. So I put my Jeans and my T-shirt on. And went downstairs. I bumped into Joey. We stared into each other's eyes. I felt in love again. Joey smiled. And so did I. All of the sudden Juweel gets in my face.

Juweel-"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I froze.

Joey-"Juweel just stop."

Juweel-"NO THIS SLU° IS TRYING TO °°°° YOU!!!

Joey froze. You could see the madness in his face.

Joey-"DONT YOU DARE CALL HER LIKE THAT!"

Juweel-"Well that IS what she is."

Joey clenched his fists and you could see his veins popping out.

Joey-"JUWEEL!!! STOP!!!"

Juweel-"Fine then..."

Joey was calm. I couldn't believe it. Joey stood up for me...did he still like me? Juweel grined.

Juweel-"Let's go to bed!"

She said like a slu-. I was amazed on how much she wanted to see me fall. Joey gently smiled. He didn't love me. I ran upstairs and ran to Zayn's room but just befor I knocked on his door. I looked back at Joey. Juweel was looking at Joey was looking down. Juweel looked kind of mad. And she kept saying these hurtful words. My heart broke. Joey had to go through THAT. But I mean at night they have se^. A tear streamed down my face. Joey looked at me. I turned away and knocked on Zayn's door. Zayn opened the door he had a smile on his face and then he looked kind of sad.

Zayn-"Love, why are you crying?"

Me-"I-"

My voice was shaky.

Zayn-"Love,...come in."

I tried to smile. I walked in. Zayn grabbed 4 moives.

Zayn-"I'm deeply sorry I only have 4 moives."

I smiled.

Me-"it's fine."

Zayn smiled.

Zayn-"Joey is a dumb◆◆◆."

Zayn mumbled.

Me-"Why?"

Zayn-"Because he let you go. He fell in love with Juweel cause of her looks. I feel in love with you because your personality."

Once Zayn realized on what he said. He blushed. I thought it was so cute.

Me-"Awwwwww,...Zayn that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me."

Zayn smiled.

Zayn-"Haha,...so what should we watch?"

There was Cloverfield, The Visit, Grown Ups 2, and Zombieland.

Me-"Hmmmmm,...well if you want we could watch Cloverfield cause Zombieland I can watch outside. But it's your choice."

Zayn-"Cloverfield it is."

We watched Cloverfield but in thw middle of the moive I fell asleep.

▪Zayn POV▪

Tiffany fell alseep on my shoulder. I carried her outside my room then I saw Joey I tried to avoid him.

Joey-"Wait!"

Me-"Shh,...Tiffany is sleeping."

Joey-"Can I take her to her room? Please?"

Me-"Fine."

Joey-"Thanks."

I gave her Tiffany.

-Joey's POV-

I carried Tiffany to her room and set her down on her bed. Abie was asleep. I kissed Tiffany. It looked like Tiffany smiled. I smiled.

Me-"I love you..."

I whispered. I left her room and went to my room.

^Abie's POV^

Okay,...did I just hear what I think I heard?! Joey still loved Tiffany NOT Juweel. I wasn't asleep cause well I wanted to see if Juweel and Joey would actually do IT. But they didn't. Anyway I want to go downstairs get a glass of water come back and through it on Tiffany. But I'm already comfortable soooo,...no. I tried to go to sleep and and did.

☆Tiffany's Dream☆

I was in Abie's flat it was broken. Abie looked at me. She slapped me.

Me-"What was that for?"

Abie-"DONT YOU REMEBER! YOU KILLED JOEY!"

I froze I looked at my hands and my shirt...blood.

Abie-"We were the only survivors! And,..AND YOU KILLED HIM."

Me-"N-NO!!!"

Abie-"Know it only you and me."

Me-"What should we do?"

Abie-"Go outside."

Me-"Okay..."

I went outside there was fire everwhere cars turned over. I felt something stab me. I looked at my chest. I had a knife in my chest...I froze.

Abie-"I'm sorry,...not sorry."

Everything went black.

★Out Of Dream★

I woke up I gasped. I looked at Abie she was asleep.

Me-"That was just a dream..."

I whispered to myself. It was 7 AM. I went downstairs. Joey was awake.

Joey-"Oh hey."

He said smiling.

Me-"Hey."

Joey-"Are you okay?"

Me-"I guess, are you okay with having se-"

I didn't finish.

Me-"Why would you care?"

Joey-"Cause I still lo-"

Christian came downstairs.

Christian-"Morning."

Me-"Morning."

Joey-"So uhh umm going outside okay?"

Joey said sad.

Me-"Okay."

¤Author's Note¤

Hey guys guess what! The sequel is coming out soon so yeah! I am super excited I hope you guys like this chapter and I love ya and see you guys later!
◆Yolopslol