Trouble

◆Abie's_POV◆

Zayn and Tiffany are making dinner. And well today I'm supposed learn how to properly shoot a gun. I wonder who is gonna teach me.

DJ-"Abie,...Hayes is going to teach you okay?"

Me-"Yeah sure."

Hayes comes in.

DJ-"Know here are a couple of rules. #1.Dont shoot somone. #2. Have fun but not to much fun. And #3. Do NOT break anything.

Hayes-"Okay. Don't worry DJ."

DJ-"Okay Hayes teach her meanwhile I go do something."

Me-"Okay."

Hayes grabs a gun and hands it to me.

Hayes-"Now, Abie try aiming at the red dot over there."

I tried aiming and I fired. I made it.

Hayes-"Your good. Now aim to the...tree."

I shot the tree 2 times accidently.

◆Hayes's_POV◆

Wow Abie is perfect. She has a beautiful smile, and her laugh is so...sexy. And her personality...sweet, caring, funny, and honest. And she can shoot a gun!!! Whoo! She's perfect. Now only if I could find a way to get us in trouble and then have some time alone. Then maybe I could tell her that I really love her. Wait! I have an idea!

●==============5_minutes_later===========●

Abie technicaly already new how to shoot a gun. Anyways. I was going to get us in trouble.

Me-"Hey,...Abie?"

Abie-"Yeah?"

Me-"Can you pass me the gun?"

Abie-"What for?"

Me-"Just trust me."

Abie-"Okay."

She gave me the gun. I looked at the window. I aimed. And then fired. The window didn't shatter like I expected. But it left a big hole. Zayn and DJ quickly came in.

Zayn-"WHAT WAS THAT!"

DJ-"Who did it?"

Hayes-"It was Abie."

Abie-"Uhh-wha. Yes. It was me who broke the window."

I felt bad she had taken my spot.

Me-"It really wasn't her fault. It was me."

DJ-"I don't care who it's fault it is."

Zayn-"Yeah so you'll both get punished."

Abie-"What it wasn't even my fault!"

DJ&Zayn looked at each other. And smiled.

Zayn-"Okay...you too will go get the supplies today."

DJ-"From the cabin."

Me&Abie-"WHAT!"

Me-"The cabin is so far and it rained in the morning so it will all be mushy."

DJ-"Oh well."

Zayn-"Hmm, guess you too should have thought before shooting that window."

They said then they went upstairs. I thought I would get us in trouble, but not this much. At least we'll have some time alone. Abie looked at me. And kinda nudged me.

Abie-"Why did you that?"

Me-"I-I'm sorry."

Abie-"It's fine."

Me-"We'll go in an hour."

Abie-"Okay."

Alan came downstairs.

Alan-"Hey guys...dinner is ready."

Me&Abie-"Okay."

We went upstairs. And sat down at the table.

◆Tiffany's_POV◆

I sat down by Abie(right). And Liam(left). Joey sat in front of me. I still love him. Ugh. I hate myself. But at the same time. He was a dirty cheater. I felt a like something was poking me. I looked down. It was Liam's foot. I was confused. Liam smiled and so did I. I then looked at Joey. He looked kinda jealous. Then we ate. Abie and Hayes had to go get supplies...I wonder what is going to happen. I mean, they would be such a cute couple. Anywhoo I was going to watch a moive with Zayn tonight. Great...I'm just...confused. I guess. I just want to really trust someone. I gave Joey my heart...and he...he just broke it. Anyways today has been a good day. I decorated my room. Abie helped A LOT. And she is like the best friend ever. I hope she finds somone that makes her happy. Right now I'm in my room trying to decide on what I should wear. Abie is helping me.

Abie-"How about this?"

She says showing me a dress.

Me-"Uhhhhh, next."

Abie-"Okay then...hey do you now what moive you guys are watching?"

Me-"Umm,...you know I'm not sure."

Abie gives me a pair of black leggings and a simple T-Shirt. That says..."We all need a mustache...sometimes." I smile.

Abie-"THIS is sooooooo you."

I laugh.

Me-"Hey aren't you supposed to go get supplies?"

Abie-"OH YEAH..."

She hugs me and runs down stairs.

Me-"Bye..."

Somone taps my door. I don't have to look at who it is to now.

Joey-"Can I come in?"

I nod.

Joey-"I'm deeply sorry-"

Befor he finishes I shut him up by saying.

Me-"Umm do you now were Zayn is?"

Joey-"I-I don't know."

Then Zayn comes and hugs me.

Zayn-"Hey."

I smile.

Me-"Hey."

Joey looks down and walks away.

Joey-"Uhh,...see ya."

Me-"Bye."