Trying To Fit In Can Be Hard...

I wanted to say hi to everyone but not seem
Like a creep.so this gonna be a little bit harder. Well I sat by Lorde.

Lorde-"Hey..."

Me-"Hi my name is,"

She cut me off by saying,

Lorde-"Tiffany."

Me-"How did you now that?"

Lorde-"Joey told us so yeah."

Me-"Really?"

Lorde-"Yeah, but if your trying to get along with me don't even try,..."

I saw Christian Collins walking down stairs he
Looked pretty sleepy. And then started staring at me. Then Abie took a quick nap so she was running down stairs and almost pushed Chris. I giggled. Then Nash Grier also came downstairs. And was staring at Abie. What is up with the staring. Anyways I wonder where everyone else is....

Abie-"So...What should we do?"

----------NASH'S_POV---------

Who could she be she had brown hair and dark brown eyes. Though I don't even now her name, wow I feel stupid now. I had to know who she was. Wait I have an Idea. Let's play a game....

Me-"So,...for we get to know each other let's play a game...."

?-"Okay..."

Me-"Okay to start what is your name?"

?-"Well,...my name is Abie Howard."

Abie. What a beautiful name...

Abie-"Oh and this is my BFF Tiffany."

Tiffany-"So do you guys now were everyone else are?"

----------Tiffany's POV--------

Seriously like almost everyone is gone....

Lorde-"Well, Zayn, Chad, Alan, Niall, Nash, Liam, DJ and Joey went to kill zombies."

Me-"Who's DJ?"

Christian-"Dwayne Johnson but we call the big guy DJ cause it's shorter and were lazy to say the whole thing."

Me-"Nice."

Then Joey, Chad, Alan, Nash, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and DJ walked in and they looked tired and sweaty.

Me-"Was it bad outside? "

Joey-"No, it's just that we shut the gate and it's heavy."

Me-"Oh,...so what are you guys gonna do know?"

Joey-"Probably take a shower and eat or sleep."

Zayn-"Yeah,.."

------------Joey's POV---------

Zayn whispered in my ear,..

Zayn-"Who is she?"

Me-"She's Tiffany Nova, she's 19 but turning 20 in a while. She has 3 friends 2 female and 1 male.And she almost got killed by Zombies but I saved her...."

Zayn-"You could have just told me her name, and BTW why are we whispering?"

Me-"I don't know..."

-------ABIE'S _ POV-------

Well,...by now I was bored...I looked at Tiffany and hugged her.

Tiffany-"So this is for?..."

Me-"Well, your brave, awesome, and a nest friend..."

I felt kinda bad for Tiffany cause she has had a broken heart since I actually don't know. But I wish she could find'The One'. Tiffany huged me back.

Joey-"Hugging moment..."

------Tiffany's POV---

I saw Joey trying to hug Chad and I think Chad wasn't sure what was happening...

Chad-"Ok,......."

I had to addmit it was quite funny. And there were still like 10 people missing...and I still didn't now the 5 girls. Luckily one of them came from the kitchen.

?-"Who are you?"

She kinda remembered me Pinkie Pie, freindly, cute, and pretty.

Joey-"Fallon don't scare Tiffany."

Fallon-"Ohhh we could have a slumber party,...with your friends and of course kelsie, aand brycie."

Me-"Who?"

Fallon-"Well,...how to describe them?....WAIT here they come."

2 pretty ladies. Fallon pulled one over.

Fallon-"This is Brycie,...Brycie this is Tiffany."

And the other young lady walked over to us. And as I expected Fallon pulled the Ma'am.

Fallon-"This is Kelsey,....Kelsey this is my friend Tiffany."

Me-"Nice to meet you all,..."

Two other girls walked in from the hall,...I could tell they didn't like me but walked over to me.

?-"Hey my name is Mya and this is Claire."

Claire-"Sup."

Then Mya whispered in my ear when everyone left except her and Claire.

Mya-"Just watch your back."

Claire also whispered in my ear.

Claire-"And remember you can't trust anyone, especially not us."

Then they laughed and left.

------------Later that day-----------

Well it was about 8 already. So I took a shower got dressed and started readig Diary of A Wimpy Kid. I got to page 56 when Fallon, Kelsey and Brycie barged in with 2 big bags of clothes.

Fallon-"We thought you needed a couple of clothes untill we go to the mall in two days..."

Then Joey saw the clothes and was suprised.

Joey-"What's happening?"

Then Katy Perry and Lorde where in the hall with toothbrush and toothpaste and in robes and said to Joey.

Katy&Lord-"A zombie apocalypse..."

I liked there sarcasm. Joey slightly smiled.

Joey-"Well,...besides that."

Lorde-"Oh,...then are we talking about the clothes?"

Joey-"YES!!!"

Then it hit me like a train,...I was starting to have a special feeling for Joey.....