Chapter 39 - Bitter Good Byes and Betrayal

Beginne am Anfang

"DAMN IT LEI! AT LEAST SAY GOOD BYE! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME TOO. THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" he said and this time, he's crying. He's still shouting, hoping for me to look back and face him.

Why am I so afraid? Is it because this is the first time I've ever cared for someone this much? Am I afraid of getting hurt because I'm leaving and I'll never see him again?

"DAMN IT! AT LEAST CALL MY NAME FOR THE LAST TIME! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE BETRAYING ME!" I flinched when he said that. Those words hit me right to the heart. I hurt him. I-I'm such a terrible person. I don't deserve everything. Why am I so afraid?

"Why didn't you face him?" Ayra asked while I'm still on the floor, crying.

"I'm afraid, Ayra. I don't know why but I'm afraid." I replied and she rubbed my back.

"You should go and apologize, tell him you're sorry. Tell him what you want to tell him. Don't be like me. I can't even tell him my feelings." she said and she's right. I should go and face him. It's not too late to apologize right? I stand up and looked back but I can't see them anymore. They are being carried away by a lot of guards. I was about to move and run to them but...

Flight BG5781 to California, please proceed to the gates. Your flight is about to leave.

It's too late... I can't see him anymore.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I said and once again, I break down. I cried to Ayra's shoulders. I hurt him and I didn't even say good bye.

You betrayed me! Those we’re his last words and I can’t take it. I don’t want that to be his last words to me! But now… it’s too late to change that.

Niall's P.O.V

She left. She didn't even face me. She never called my name again. She ran away from me.

She betrayed me.

I feel so hurt, so betrayed! She loves me right? I'm sure she's telling the truth that time, I saw it in her eyes; she’s telling the truth that time. She loves me, she cares about me and I feel the same way for her. We love each other but why did she acted like that? I can't understand and I can't accept it! I won't see her again!

She already took my heart with her. She didn't even give it back. I feel like there's a huge whole in my chest when the guards lead us outside. I can't even see her off. She just ran away without letting me hug her.

That feeling when you rarely fall in love with someone and that someone betrayed you. I know that feeling now... She left me hanging. She betrayed me. She hurt me... but I can't make myself hate her. I can't hate her. I love her too much to do so and I hate myself because of that.

She hurt you Niall! You should hate her! That's what my brain keeps on telling my heart but it never listened. My heart is still beating for her.

I sound really cheesy for someone who betrayed me.

She betrayed me.

[Update! I'm sorry! This is short! Well because now, the arc is over.

Now this arc is over and the next twist is coming. After that, the end! Just one more chapter then the next twist will begin. Like I said earlier, DON'T READ THE FIRST CHAPTERS AGAIN. You can read them again after the twist. It'll spoil the fun if you do so~!

So what do you think guys? Should Niall be bitter because of what happened? I mean, Lei ran away without facing him. That must've hurt like hell. Ermegherd! How dare you do that Lei?! Seriously =.=lll

Next update: Later haha!

Thank you for reading guys! I almost have 4.5k!! You guys are really amazing!! Thanks!]