Chapter 1(Natalie's POV)

I can't believe it,I finally made it,I'm finally a WWE diva.I smiled as I pulled my duffle bag from the car and walked into the arena.Now I admit, I don't look like the other divas.I'm not skinny,I'm actually thick everywhere,I weight 230 pounds and I don't like bright colors. I'm not into dating,I'm too focused on my career for that.

As I walked into the arena a few hours before RAW was suppose to start I went straight to authority's office.I opened it to see Stephanie and hunter talking but they stopped when they saw me "Oh Natalie,it's so good to see you again I must say your Debut last weekend at Summerslam was great,Paige never saw it coming".I faked a smile and then allowed a real smirk to take place and shook her hand "It was exciting for me as well,lets the other diva's know I'm not taking any shit" Also placing a hint with Stephanie that I don't do well with bullshit.If possible her smile got bigger and she laughed "Yes we could see that,Please have a seat" I sat down across from Hunter.

"Now Natalie I know we said that you wouldn't be in a match tonight but if it's not to much trouble I was wonder-" I cut Hunter off with a smirk "I don't care Hunter,place me in any match".He smirked back and let out a chuckle "I like your attitude,but..Your attitude may not be best for business so i must that we will be enemies from this point out" my smirk got bigger and I let out a dark chuckle "Oh Hunter,I know".He continued on saying "Your match tonight will be a mixed tag match,your partner will be Roman reigns and you guys will face Bray Wyatt and Paige,you both have issues with the other and we thought it was best for business,It will be the match Before Dean and Seth's main event".I nodded and got the number to my locker room and got ready to head there, "And before you leave,Roman doesn't know you will be his partner,It will be a surprise to everyone including Bray and Paige" I smirked again and chuckled as I nodded and left.

I left my stuff in my small locker room After changing into my gear (up in the media) and went to find Edge.As I walked in the shadows to catering I couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't alone in the shadows.As I turned to look I heard a whisper seeming to come from everywhere "Hello Little lamb". That voice sent a shiver down my spine and I growled low in my throat and walked faster and soon saw Edge talking to Sheamus.I reached out of the shadows and dragged Edge in as he waved bye to Sheamus ."Hey Nat" he said really loud as he crushed me into a hug,I breathed in his scent and snuggled into his chest and hugged back "Hey stupid".He chuckled and burst into laughter and then calmed "So you gonna sit and watch RAW tonight,Interrupt any matches?"

I smiled evilly "Oh no my dear Edge I have a match tonight" his eyes narrowed "What? I thought your first match was next week?". "Me to but Hunter decided to spice things up" I cackled maniacally as Edge just gave me a bored look "With who?" I smiled "I can't say...it's suppose to be a surprise". I saw his eyes narrow further "Nat." "So sorry Edge you know how I Love to follow the rules" I said sarcastically as I turned to walk Away. "I'll find you by the end of tonight,see ya cuz" He chuckled and bid me goodbye.Time to get ready.

Later on RAW....

"The following match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first from Brooksville Florida,Accompanied to the ring by Erick Rowan and Brawn Strowman,Bray Wyatt!". The crowd cheered as the lights turned off and everyone illuminated their phones as the "Fireflies".When the lights came on Bray was already in the ring with Brawn Strowman and Erick Rowan at ringside. "And his tag team partner from Norwich United kingdom,Paige"as her music played the crowd booed and cheered as she did her thing in the ring.

"And their opponents,first,From Pensacola Florida,Roman Reigns!".His music rocked the entire stadium as he made his way down the stairs and got in the ring.Paige and Bray retreated to ringside, silence filled the ring as they wondered who roman's partner was."And his tag team partner from Charlotte,North Carolina,She is WWE's newest Diva,Natalie!" As Edge's old music rang out I walked from behind the curtain in my ring gear.I did a version of Edge's entrance, the rockets still shot out as I jumped up and down really hard and made my way to the ring.I slapped fans hands on the way.

I jumped on the apron and turned my body to the crowd and smiled as I did a split on the apron and slid back into the ring.I then jumped on the turnbuckle and did Kelly Kelly's move where I pointed to the crowd and one hand pointing up and Mickie James jump off the turnbuckle. I smiled evilly at Paige and Sneered at Bray and turned to my tag team partner....He is huge.Holy fuck.and hot like DAMN.I looked him up and down slowly,twice,and then turned away "Get out" and then screamed at Paige "GET IN HERE BITCH,I'M FINISHING WHAT I STARTED LAST WEEKEND!". A dark look passed on my face and Paige seemed hesitant "don't make me come out there and get you!". She quickly got in the ring and the bell rang,I immediately started my assault and and each time got to the 8 count before continuing.

She then slammed her foot into my side and I fell and rolled. I sat up with a wince. "MISS ME NAT?" she screamed with a crazed look on and I lost it.I slammed into her and started beating the living hell out of her,she was screaming and trying to fight back.I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist and I was pulled into a hard chest. I felt breath on my neck and ear as I struggled to get back to Paige "Calm down baby girl" I stilled immediately and craned my neck with a dark look on my face to look at him "Don't make me hit you to,let.me.go".He smirked and started to say no but movement over his shoulder caught my attention.My eyes widened and I threw my weight on Roman and made us fall as Bray swung a chair where Roman's back used to be.As the bell rang for a disqualification, I got out of Roman's arms and speared Bray out of the ring.

I followed and received a Kendo stick from under the ring along with heavy logging chains and more chairs.I then turned around after hearing gasps to see Brawn Strowman knockout cold near the barricade and Roman Reigns fighting Erick Rowan.I quickly put a chair in the ring with Paige and quickly set her up for the kill switch. I planted her face in the chair.As I looked out of the ring,Roman was still fighting Erick and I decided I needed to step in.I slipped out of the ring and grabbed a kendo stick and slammed it hard on Erick's skull.Making him crumble to the ground,I smirked as I dragged them both over to Bray and turned their heads to look to the side where Bray lay disoriented.

I placed a chair on the ground and quickly delivered a Edgecution on Bray.I could hear my heart pounding in my ears along with the cheers of the crowd.I locked eyes with Roman one last time to see a twisted smirk on his face and him licking his lips.I backed away from him and up the ramp to backstage where I locked myself in my locker room to shower.