Chapter Three

Jazzy's Point Of View

So wrap your lips around these lies

Without even thinking Paris replied “We know.” Damn you Paris!

“Yeah we’re kind of fans..” Bek said with a laugh breaking the silent pause. Bradie smiled and said,

“Well at least you admitted it” he gestured toward me obviously because I hadn’t mentioned it.

“My bad” I said blushing.

“Still going to come save me from Andy’s annoyance?”

“Of course!” Bek said a little more excited then she should of. But I couldn’t blame her, she loved Andy.

Once we went to a meet and greet and she almost cried of happiness after meeting them and kissing Andy’s cheek for a photo.

When we got to Andy, Bradie whispered something into his ear before introducing us all.

“Everyone this is Andy; as you know” Once again glaring at me, “And..I didn’t even catch your names, my bad” he laughed as he looked a little embarrassed.

Bek jumpped in front of Andy and introduced us all.

“Hi I’m Bek! And this is Paris and Jasmine” She pointed toward us with an enormous smile.

He smiled back and said hi to us all.

Me being the shy one I am sat there quietly while they all chatted with each other, sipping my coke. Bradie noticed and came over to me.

“Geez you haven’t shut up all night!” He said sarcastically as he sat beside me.

“I’m not very talkative?” I couldn’t think of what to say and I was still figuring out the whole situation.

“Well I’ll change that” He smiled at me.

It was only then I noticed Shaun wasn’t with them. How strange..

“So wheres mister Diviney at?” I asked curiously.

“He’s ‘Too tired after tonights performance’ and is sleeping back at the hotel” Bradie said mockingly quoting Shaun. I laughed, Bradie was funny when he impersonated Shaun; it was some-what cute.

Just then my phone started to ring. Oh no.. It was mum! She’d kill me if she knew I was in a night club! I told Bradie I’d be back in a minute and ran to the bathrooms before answering my phone.

“Hello?”

“Jasmine! How was the concert?”

“Uhm yeah it was awesome” I was confused as to why she was calling me about this..

“Thats good, so what are you girls up to now?”

“Oh nothing really just watching a few movies at Paris’s place” I hated lying to her but I didn’t want to die so it seemed like a good idea.

“Oh okay, when are you coming home?”

“Uhm I’m not sure, in a few days I guess. I’m going to head off to bed now mum so I’ll give you a call in the morning, okay?”

“Alright, goodnight”

“Bye” I said before hanging up.

Well that went better then expected. I was surprised she didn’t hear the music in the background when people opened the door, although even if she did, she probably thought it was from the ‘movie we were watching’.

As I came back from the bathroom I noticed Shaun had dragged himself out of bed and decided to join Andy and Bradie. Paris’s face was pretty funny every time he wasn’t looking.

Kind of like at that meet and greet when they were getting pictures, as Shaun put his hand on her back, her face filled with excitement, shock and nerve all at once, it was pretty funny yet so adorable.

I walked over and Bradie quickly came toward me and introduced me to Shaun. Shaun kept looking at Paris, Bek and I as if he’d seen us before. In fact, all the boys were doing it to us all. Then finally one of them said something.

“Have we met you girls before?” Shaun said with a confused look to him.

“Yeah at a meet and greet once” Paris smiled.

“But at that meet and greet you said to me ‘you look reconizable, we’ve met a few times before haven’t we?’ yet that was the first time I’d met you..where would you reconize me from?!” I said. His face gathered even more confusion.

“No idea!” he laughed.

Then Bek turned to Andy and said “Plus you’d reconize Jasmine from her video you posted on your Tumblr.”

“Which video would that be?” He looked even more confused then Shaun, I kind of felt sorry for them since we were confusing them so much.

I started to do a bit of the chorus of ‘Planets’ in sign language and he caught on straight away.

“That was your video?! Awh that was awesome!”

“And also we were kinda outside your hotel earlier screaming your names..” Paris added and we all laughed.

After a couple of hours we decided it was getting pretty late and everyone was really drunk and we should head back to Paris’s house.

“Fuck! My sisters gone, how are we gonna get home?” Paris yelled over the music.

“I guess we’re going to have to walk?” I said.

“Would you like us to walk you back? Can’t be too safe around these parts of town this time a-night” Shaun offered.

“Yeah that woud be great”

The walk was longer then I remembered, probably because we came in a car and that was much quicker. I seemed to be the only sober person there, so I found it a quite amusing walk. Bek was screaming to the cars ”THIS AIN’T NO GOD DAMN DISCO !!” with Andy supporting her in her drunken stage, making sure she didn’t fall over in those heels and giggling along with her. Paris and Shaun were sort of leaning on each other for support, quietly chatting about who knows what. Bradie and I were in front of the group leading the way, talking about nothing in particular. When we finally arrived, we said our goodbyes and headed up to the house. Bek, Paris and I crashed as soon as our heads hit our pillows.