Oh no

When I walked up to the basket the person said, "Pick one." So i did and I didn't open it. "aren't you gonna read it?" He asked me. I looked up at him and he said "Oh, thats why." He then told me my number and I had my Sakura lead me to my seat. I felt Garras chakra next to me so I said "Hello." to him. "Hello Aleda." I felt his unease because since I didn't get a edge seat my wings are on his back and they are uncomfortable so they kept moving around and the other was behind this girl with long soft hair that was tickling my wing so I kept laughing once in a while. finally Garra stood up and said "sir, can i switch seats with Aleda?" he asked. 'Sure, her laughing is annoying me." he said in a cold tone. so I stood up and switched with Garra, "Better?" I asked in my usual quiet, under the whisper tone. I heard him 'Hn." as a yes. "LISTEN UP! IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE SO LITEN UP!" Our proctor said. he then continued saying all the rules. "Now that that is over, BEGIAN!" he said/yelled at us. I used my sensitive hearing to listen to the many taps on paper and someone was just rewriting over there answers so I listened to there pinnacle strokes and wrote what i thought he wrote. After a bit i heard a kuni wiz towards my head and I didn't hear it coneing until I felt it hit me, I screamed then everything went quiet.

[Kibas Pov]

I was getting answers from Akumarru when i heard someone scream. I looked up and saw Aleda with her head on her desk surround by pooling blood, then i saw Aleda with a mini lodged into her head! "Aleda!" Me and the rookies screamed. The guy that threw the kuni looked really pale, the proctor was shocked, everyone was screaming. "Get her to the hospital!" the proctor said to someone, then there was a poof and one of the people on the edge on the room and her body disappeared.