Twenty One

I should have had an answer.  I was supposed to say that it was good, that everything was fine, that I didn't mind this part of myself.  I almost did, even though I wasn't sure it was true.  I knew I couldn't say 'I don't know' again though, that wasn't going to fly.  Every hair on my neck was standing on end and my skin was breaking out in goosebumps; how did he expect me to think with him so close?  How could he have this conversation with his cock pressing against me?  I pushed back just a fraction, pressing against him.

"Don't move."  I could see him in the mirror, he went to the dresser and took out the inflatable plug, lubing it as he walked back towards me.

"Yes please" I begged, arching my back so that he had easy access to my ass.  In it slid, my hands desperately trying to keep a grip against the sweat-slicked glass of the mirror.

He grabbed the ring and pulled it off, eliciting a moan.  "Five pumps for the beautiful cockslut."  I moaned, wanting them desperately and almost sad when he was finished.  "Down."  I sank to my knees as he pushed the waistband of his sweats down, his cock springing free.  Then the lead was wrapped around his hand, shortening it.  "Look at me."

I did, my mouth hanging open, my tongue peeking from between my lips.

"I would normally punish a sub for misbehaving by removing that plug, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."  I knew I wasn't supposed to like the thought but I did.

"But since it's something you want you'll have to earn it by being a good boy, submissive to my every wish.  If you want to feel five slide out, all you have to do is exactly what I say.  You have an easy out, simply misbehave.  Balk, talk back, hesitate and I will simply deflate it and we will be done.  This time, misbehaving will NOT get you more, it will NOT get you what you want."

He was fucking brilliant.  "If I'm good..."

"You get everything you can take.  If you're bad, nothing.  We are going to break this bad habit of yours.  Fighting me will no longer benefit you.  You see, I underestimated you and how much you could take, how much you wanted.  I cut scenes short because you were new and I was worried about your drops and your mental state.  Now I'm not.  Now I know that I caused more problems than I solved, didn't I pet?"

I nodded.  More?  I didn't know how much more I could take than he gave me but he... maybe he was right, the long ones were my favorite.  I thought back to him playing with me on the couch, spanking me, fucking me on the table and then how I had begged him to take me all damn day.

"I'm going to like this lead on you; there's something erotic as hell about holding you here because you're so damn spunky.  I like your fight Chris, but not when you're fighting yourself.  Let's give you something else to think about."  He brushed the tip of his cock against my lips and I opened, taking him down as far as I comfortably could to slicken him.  "Stroke yourself but do not come."

I tried to back up to focus on his tip but he held me, I couldn't move back more than an inch.  And then he started thrusting, fucking my mouth hard.  His other hand threaded through my hair and held me and I panicked when he went deep, almost choking.  He didn't stop though, just hummed a bit in his throat so I knew he was aware of my discomfort.

"I told you once that I was going to take this throat some day, that you were going to take all of me."

Okay, now I was panicking.  There was no way I could without dying or vomiting or something equally disturbing.  I could snap and he wouldn't do it, I didn't have to.  My ass flew to the forefront as he pressed on the pump twice more and then my brain was misfiring and had no idea what to do with itself.

"Ready for me Pet?  It's like getting fucked the first time -- scary as hell but oddly pleasurable in a sense.  You can do it, just swallow."

It happened so fast that I didn't have time to do anything as he slid deep.  I pulled back, straining against my collar and my hands flew to his thighs to try to push him away.  None of it worked or helped though, my stomach spasmed and my throat hated the intrusion.  I gasped as he pulled out and tried my best not to puke.

"You can do better than that.  Don't touch me again Pet.  Open."

I couldn't... but I did.  The pressure in my chest grew and I grabbed myself, trying to provide a distraction from what was coming.  He pushed in until my nose hit his pelvis then pulled out just an inch or two before going back deep and holding me there.  It was only a few seconds but it felt like a hour before he released me and I gasped for breath.

"Better."  He pressed on the pump once more and I groaned, my heart still beating out of my chest and my stomach screaming.