Six

*** Surprise, surprise, this is 'hot' lol :)

"Yes, anything" I mumbled and my eyes widened as he lifted the candle above me and slowly tilted it. Somehow, seeing it made it seem twice as hot and I gasped when the molten wax made contact with my chest. "Fuck Sir."

"Afterwards, if you're a good boy." Another drop, then another and I closed my eyes. "There you go, give in Pet. Just feel."

A drop hit my nipple and I hissed, my eyes flying open. "Do it again." I stared at him as he drizzled it across my other nipple and I clenched my fists at the sting. "Fuck."

"That's 'fuck Sir' to you Pet."

"Fuck Sir" I teased. "Fuck ME Sir. Please." His only answer was a thin line of wax that veered just to the left of my cock. He grinned an almost evil smirk and then drizzled a line that went just to the right. When he held the candle directly over my cock I finally spoke up. "No, no." He lifted his arm another foot and then tipped it and I waited for the burn but none came. It was warm and heavy and felt amazing. "Yes."

"We're going to make you a little wax cage pet" he said, crossing left to right slowly. "Lock your pretty cock up until you've earned the right to come."

"No, no please Sir I need--- Sir!"

"That's enough out of that mouth. Open." He grabbed a gag from the bottom of the bed but instead of a ball which he'd used on me before this one was a small cock gag and rested on my tongue as he slid it in place and fastened it. "Snap if you need to." He poured two more large drops onto my nipples and then blew the candle out.

Two fingers slid into my ass and I moaned but very little came out through the gag. He couldn't move fast enough, I wanted him fucking me into tomorrow. He finally wrapped and lifted my knees onto his shoulders but instead of sinking home he smacked my balls lightly with the head of his cock, left then right then over again. I squirmed but he just kept going.

"Don't fight me Pet, I can do this all day."

I tried to relax and as soon as I realized he had stopped he was pressing inside in one long stroke. His hands dug into my hips and he pulled me towards him. I tried to scream but almost choked instead as I fought to swallow properly around the gag. It only took a few thrusts before I was gone, pulled into the vortex where all I could feel or comprehend was his cock. It was an amazing place and I had needed this fix as much as anyone ever needs their high.

"So fucking sweet, that's it. Don't go soft Pet, it won't feel good when that wax pulls against you. That won't happen though, will it? You love this, you love me filling you up right... Yeah, I know princess, I know. You're allowed to like it, you're supposed to need it.... It's alright, just take it, take what you need. Missed this ass... missed your gorgeous lips. They look so pretty wrapped around that gag."

He pulled at the wax on my nipples and I arched my back, trying to ease the pressure. When it peeled off my left nipple I almost snapped, it was too much but then he had me bent in half and his mouth was there, soothing the ache. He was working on other one though and it flicked off as tears sprung to my eyes. He didn't let up his assault on my ass, just angled his head and took the swollen bud into his mouth. He was back upright then, calling my name as he came with a moan.

"Look at that beautiful dripping cock." He ran one finger along my slit and spread the liquid around. "I love you so needy. Let's take the rest of this wax off for you."

I thrashed my head, my eyes wild. No, my nipples had hurt like hell and there was no way in hell I would survive him raking it off my cock. He stood and went to the dresser and returned cleaned up and holding a letter opener, a credit card and a glass of ice. Somehow the sight didn't reassure me.

"There are two ways I can do this Pet, this is the nice way. The other option is the flogger. Would you like me to flog the wax off?"

NO! I shook my head, gasping for air. He pulled the gag out and I coughed, then begged "No no Sir please I can't!"

"You can. Close your eyes." He flipped me over then and I felt the light scraping down my back but it didn't hurt. I felt almost as if I didn't have any skin though, it was so sensitive that even the air in the room gave me goosebumps. I started rocking my hips but I couldn't get enough friction against my cock with all the wax in the way and my balls ached. "There you go, all set." He smacked me lightly on the ass twice and I yelped, then resumed grinding against the bed. "You keep wiggling like that and I take it as an invitation."

I didn't care WHAT he did as long as it led to me coming and soon. "Please, I need to come Sir please."

"Haven't you had enough yet?"