Eight

I managed to practically drag myself to the couch and I waited.  And waited.  It had been at least fifteen minutes, maybe twenty and there was no sign of Greg.  At first I was anxious, then bored and finally I started to worry.  I started thinking about finding chocolate; I was fairly sure which cupboard it was in and I really wanted some. 

I replayed the scene in my head which took awhile because damn, it had been long and really intense.  I wondered if he was upset about the end, when he had bent his rules for me.  Was it bothering him?  Was he in his room having a meltdown?  I wanted to go check but if I wasn't here when he came out it wouldn't be good either.

Eventually I gave in to the munchies and wandered into the kitchen and started looking for a treat.  I hadn't heard him but I knew he was behind me when the hair on the back of my neck stood on end and I turned, bag in hand.  He didn't look happy and I sat it down on the counter.  I held my tongue, it was usually best to wait and see with him.

He held his hand out and looked at the bag and I placed it in his waiting palm.  "I took longer than I expected.  Your aftercare is important to me."  He unwrapped one and held it towards my mouth and I opened.  "Still, you may not go through my things."  He walked around me and grabbed a bowl, then dumped some of the chocolates into it and went around to put it on the coffee table.  "They will be here in the future."

"Yes Sir.  I'm sorry."

He was thinking, his jaw always worked when he was trying to decide what to say.  He sat on the couch and motioned me over with a crook of his finger.  "We both need things right now.  First explain to me why you were so upset in the shower.  Be clear and honest."

"I thought you weren't going to let me come and I needed to."

"I always let you release.  You had no reason to feel that way."

He was right, I couldn't think of a single time he'd left me desperate.  Had it ever happened?  "You're right, I'm sorry.  I was dropping and just..."  I didn't have words and he probably knew what I'd been feeling better than I did.

"Ah, yes you were.  And you were sad because of that and it compounded your frustration.  I understand.  Now, I need to watch my cock slide into your mouth."

And I needed to be close to him.  Yes, that worked just fine for me.  I freed him of his pants and knelt between his legs, running my tongue up and taking him in.  He wasn't completely hard and it was nice to relax and just play.  I had more room to maneuver my tongue and played with him, enjoying his soft sighs.  He threaded his hand through my hair but didn't push, just laid his head back against the couch.  I was acutely aware of my missing cuffs and my state of dress; it was so odd to be sexual with him when I was clothed and unrestrained.  It was something I'd told myself a million times that I wanted but it didn't feel right.  "Sir?"

"Yes Pet?"  His eyes when he opened them were glossy and I hated myself for interrupting his pleasure.

"Nothing, I'm sorry."  I went to take him back in my mouth but his grip on my hair tightened and he held me back.

"You will tell me."

Yes, this was better.  This was good.  I liked feeling my heart beating in my chest.  "I miss my cuffs Sir, that's all.  I feel very.... I don't know.  I'm mixed up."

He yanked my shirt over my head, leaving the sleeves on my arms.  "Turn around."  Material shifted and he had somehow knotted my shirt so that I couldn't move my arms.  I was sure that I probably could escape if I wanted to but it was enough.  "Continue."  He leaned back, his hand resting on the back of my neck.

I moaned my thanks around his cock, knowing he would enjoy the vibration.  He was hard now and my options were more limited, especially without the use of my hands but he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Take a little more Pet, push yourself.  Breathe through your nose."  He put slight pressure on my neck and held me down just enough so that I couldn't move away.  I took a little more of him and then he released the grip, letting me relax.  "Again."

My eyes were watering but he didn't force himself, he just held me until I made myself do it and then he'd let me take a break.  He repeated it five or six times and then pulled me towards him, up onto his lap.  I didn't know what would happen but I liked being against his broad chest.  I wanted to kiss his shoulders, his neck, his ear, anything I could reach but I didn't.

"You did such a good job tonight Pet."

"Thank you Sir."

"I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours now, then you can go.  I'll see you Sunday?"

"Yes Sir."

"Down you go."  He put both hands on my head then and didn't hold back.  He made me take every single inch I'd done earlier and maybe a bit more, over and over until it all became a blur.  "Fuck Pet, yes.  You look so fucking sexy overwhelmed... you can take it.... you're going to take it.   Gonna come Chris, you ready?"