Eighteen

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asked and I knew I had his undivided attention now whether I wanted it or not.

"It means that I forgot about your rules and your neat little categories for a minute.  Excuse me for having such flexible boundaries when it comes to getting off."

"That's enough!  What is your problem?" he snarled.

"My PROBLEM?  You're funny.  It's not MY problem GRE it's YOURS."  Oh fuck, oh fuck.  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."  I dropped off the couch and into forgiveness.  Why the hell had I said THAT?

He was on his feet and then gone out of my line of sight but he still felt near and I hadn't heard a door.  And then he laughed.  "Oh.  I see."

What did he see?  What was going to happen?  Why was he laughing?  If he didn't start talking in about three--

"I was wrong about you and your drop.  I thought you needed to come down slow and steady.  I thought extra play helped even you out."

Right, yep, and today it didn't work obviously because of my nap.

"But a nap is the easiest way down there is and it didn't work because I wasn't solving the problem before, just negating it enough for you to deal with."

"Sir?" I dared.

"You're the submissive equivalent of a mean drunk Christopher, although that sounds much worse than it is.  Have you figured out the difference between a bottom and a sub yet Pet?  Tell me."

"The bondage, the pain?"

"Wrong and wrong.  Those are tools, expressions, symbols.  WRONG.  Bottoming is something you DO.  A submissive is something you ARE.  Every time you submit to me you fight back afterwards.  Your brain is acting up, this isn't a drop. The drop exacerbates it and makes you vulnerable to it.  I have a theory Chris, I think that me prolonging scenes helped you transition because it kept you submissive.  Your brain, that beautiful overactive brain is your worst enemy.  The harder we go the more it fights and the more you need it stomped down.  You're BEGGING for me to discipline you, that brilliant mind of yours knows what you need even if you won't admit it to yourself.  Fine, it's going to get it."  He headed down the hallway and disappeared.

I was trembling and trying really hard to force the words into the order he'd said them in.  I didn't understand what he meant and I didn't know what was going to happen.  He wasn't allowed to discipline me, I didn't want him to hit me anymore, I needed to go.  I stood and quickly made my way to the shoe bench and slipped my toes into my shoes as I grabbed my jacket.

"Christopher."  He didn't move towards me, he wasn't going to stop me.

"I can't Sir, I'm sorry.  I don't... I can't do this."

"You need to."

"You'll hurt me."

"I won't.  I'm going to help you."

"You won't hurt me?"  I turned and looked at him.  "Look at me and promise."

He lifted those steel blue eyes and looked straight at me.  "I won't hurt you... tonight."  He sat on the couch and pointed at the floor.  "Strip.  At my knee, just like at the club."

I was frozen.  I trusted him but I had really messed up and I felt numb.  I couldn't make this decision; I didn't know what to do.

"Twenty... nineteen... "

I shrugged out of my jacket and hung it, then stepped back out of my shoes.

"fifteen... fourteen... thirteen..."

I counted my steps, 12 of them to the couch.  I slipped out of my shirt, then my pants.

"four... three..."

And kneeled.  His hand rested on my head and he pushed the hair out of my eyes.

"Good boy.  You are forgiven for your attitude and disobeying me.  Right now we start fresh.  Right now we learn something about you.  If I'm wrong, no harm done and we will know.  If I'm right you will benefit.  Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

He had a box beside him and lifted the cover.  "Put three fingers to the side of your throat."  He adjusted my hand when I lifted it.  "Good. 

I almost jumped up when I saw him lift the collar out of the box.  My flight instinct kicked in and that brain of mine he seemed so unhappy with was screaming at me to go.

"It's neoprene so you may wear it in the shower.  You will wear it whenever you're in this house.  You may put it on but you may not take it off; it is my right to decide when I'm done with you for the day."  He slid it around my throat and I heard two quick snaps.  "You seem to think that after you come I'm no longer your Dom.  This should help remind you."  He pulled out a short lead and snapped it onto the ring in the collar.  He began fiddling with the length and soon the small ring at the end was at just the right height to slip over my cock.  "Mine.  From the moment you walk in that door until I release you, you are MINE.  Do you understand?"

Boy Meets Love [3]  D/s BoyxBoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें