Chapter 6

Hi thanks for reading this I hope you like this chapter...
P.s.How cute is this header I love it so much!!
There's only 2 more days until OTRA is over can you believe it I want to cry forever now 😭😭have any of you's been to a concert before if so which tour was it??

louis pov:

"You look amazing lou.." Niall said as i stood infront of him.
"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself mate.."i replied making him laugh.
Niall had asked me to be his date for going to a club tonight, basically we
were going to make harry realise what he was missing out on which was me. I followed niall to his black range rover,that was as shiny as i'd ever seen it, and got it whilst he walked round to his side and set off.

"Do you know who Harry's taking?" i asked then niall shuck his head.
"No.."
"Oh.."
"But that doesn't matter.." He said smirking again.

"Hold my arm alright.."niall said as i pushed past all the people in the club to get to the booth where everyone was. my face dropped when i saw who Harry was with. ben, the same dick who i saw earlier. Niall gripped my hand tightly which made me look at him and he raised his eyebrows making me remember why he was doing it.

Harry was looking at both of us but he looked angry which was weird 'why would he care about who i was with nor not'i thought as i shrugged it off and sat down.

There was a line of shots on the table so everyone took as many as they could possibly hold in their grip. i managed 4 so i was i was slightly tipsy. i looked over to Harry and Ben's direction, he had his hand on his leg and he was laughing into his chest. Niall must have noticed and started to getting closer to me, he put a hand on my knee and one round my waist making me lean into his side and smiled. He slowly leaned in towards my ear and mumbled a few encouraging words making me smile. Out of the corner of my eye i could feel Harry staring at us making me smirk into Niall's neck.

Everyone's drinks had arrived after a few minutes, i'd ordered vodka and coke and some blue&green cocktail Niall had got me. after a couple of swigs of their drinks everyone go up to dance apart from me,Niall,Harry and Ben.

"He keeps looking.." Niall said to me which instantly made me look over at Harry who quickly looked away.
i sat there sipping my drink and messing around with the straw and coaster feeling really confused at how Harry was acting tonight.