Chapter 6

"Alexis!" A girls voice snapped. Alexis's head whipped up so hard she felt like she gave herself whiplash. She sat in the very back of the room. Nobody was looking back at her and the people in the back were looking forward. "Alexis!" Alexis looked behind her and her eye's widened. What the hell was her mom doing here?! Her hand shot in the air.

"Yes Ms. McCall? Do you know the answer?" Her French teacher asked.

"Uhm no- I mean yes. It means 'where is the nearest restroom?', but that's not why I raised my hand. Can I go to the bathroom please?" Alexis asked. The teacher nodded and went back to teaching the class. Alexis grabbed her stuff and left the room. "What are you doing here?" Alexis whispered.

"It was an emergency." Allison said as she came to stand in front of her.

"What is it?" Alexis asked. Allison gave her a look and it almost made her heart stop. "Who?" Alexis asked.

"Chris... he went out to try and find that rogue omega but an alpha got a hold of him. I couldn't talk him out of going so I went with him, I'm glad I did." Allison explained quickly. Alexis froze in shock before she booked it down the hall and out of the school. She got to her car and unlocked it quickly and hopped in. When she looked over Allison was already in the passenger seat.

"What way did they go?" Alexis asked as she whipped out of the parking lot.

"I followed them all the way to an old abandoned warehouse. Go left at the stoplight." Allison said soflty. She gave her directions to the old abandoned warehouse. Alexis pulled up and put the car in park.

"We have to call somebody." Allison glared at Alexis.

"If you mean somebody like your dad then I'm out." Allison said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Mom! Chris could die! I'm not strong enough to take on an alpha on my own!" Alexis said as she slammed her hands on the steering wheel. Alexis saw Allison flinch a bit out of the corner of her eye.

"Call him." Allison finally said. Alexis sighed in relief. But she knew it would be brought up later that she just randomly knew her brother had been kidnapped and where he was. But that was for later, right now, Chris was in trouble.

"Hey dad, we have a problem..."