Chapter 17

NOT EDITED. There are so going to be errors and grammar mistakes here. Please don't be mad. I have to go out of town for a while and I haven't packed or anything...so, apologies for that. Anyway, here's a new chapter! You'd finally get to know more about Ela's origin and about Angela. It's a little bit confusing if you skip some words. So, I suggest you to not skip because this chapter is very important. Anyway, thank you so much for you support! Look at the number of reads and votes and even comments! I appreciate it, every single one of it. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!

P.S : Dedicated to my friend here on wattpad. She's awesome :)

**********************************

The class went by easily with a joyous air. Miss Angela Colin did not teach that day. She gave the class each one question to ask her, which she answered intelligently. Most of the guys flirted with her. It wasn't much of a surprise since she was a beautiful woman.

She had no boyfriend according to the question that Samuel, the local jock in their class asked. She was twenty-five, living alone in a house just nearby Elektra's, to her surprise. She was originally from a town that's far away from here and moved due to her teaching job.

During the question and answer session, Elektra could not take her eyes off her. Not in that way that you think of. Miss Colin made her suspicious. She found her presence quite odd to be honest. She appeared out of nowhere. This brought her to think about the night she fought with the Berserker.

She was not quite sure that she was the figure that she saw before she collapsed but her hair, that hair with that unique golden colour made her very suspicious of her. It made Elektra think that it might have been her, since they both have the same hair colour.

Moreover, even though she talked and appeared in such elegance and in a carefree way, Elektra could see the mysteriousness in her eyes. She was hiding something and she knew that there was more to Miss Colin than what she was seeing.

It had appeared that way when it was her turn to ask her something. Elektra's eyes stared straight into hers as she fired her question.

"Why are you here?" Elektra asked, her voice deeper than usual.

Miss Colin's lips lifted up in a smirk as her eyes shone as if she held a secret. "Well, Elektra Potter...it is because I was offered to teach here." She informed, her eyes held her like a snake, not wavering, no nervousness. "And my duty has brought me here." She added.

With that, resumed with the session and continued it until the bell rang. Before she left the classroom, Miss Colin had called her to stay, which made her even more tensed.

Blake told her that he would be seeing her at lunch. He gave her a gentle pat on her cheek before leaving her alone with the new teacher. As soon as the door closed, they stared at each other, like two tigress, both not blinking and backing down.

Elektra felt her Protector nature came out, her senses started to become clearer and adrenaline rushing in her veins.

Before she could ask her who she was, the woman in front of her squealed like a school girl before pulling her into a hug.

"Oh my god! It's you!" She gushed.

Ela stood there in her embrace with a very confused look on her face as she patted Miss Colin's back awkwardly. "Umm..."

Miss Colin squealed a little bit more before muttering an 'oops' and released her arms around her. She backed away as she beamed at her.

"I'm sorry. It's the Merlin genes, I tell you." She giggled.

"Umm..." Elektra gave her a perplexed look, which made Miss Colin, finally settled down from her excitement.

"Oh, dear! I'm sorry. You must be really surprised." She apologized before staring at Elektra's eyes again and grinned. "If you were a guy, I would marry you."