#13 Dino

Stage Name: Dino (디노) (ディ-ノ)

Real Name: Lee Chan (이찬)

Nickname: Mr. Bagpack, Side Dish, Lee Dino, Maknae On Top, Small giant

Team: Performance

Birth date: February 11, 1999

Blood Type:

Education: Sangbong Middle School ('14), Seoul Broshoradcasting High School (Current)

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 56 kg

Hometown: Iksan-si, Jeollakbu-do

Specialty: Dance, Talent 

Hobbies: Watching movies

Shoe Size: 250mm 

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Training Period: 3 years

FACTS:

-His role model is Michael Jackson. He listens to "Beat It" a lot and says "Billie Jean" is a song that describes him and gives him a lot of energy.

-He's the one who talked at the end of Seventeen TV Ver. 3 Teaser.

-His favorite holiday is Sunday.

-He has never been to a foreign country before. He wants to live in Korea forever.

-He likes fried squid with spicy sauce.

-He's a heavy sleeper. He likes to hug things when he sleeps.

-He wishes he was taller.

-His favorite fruits are apple and grape.

-He has a younger brother.

-He's envious of Mingyu's height.

-He's one of the members with the worst sleeping habits.

-His ideal type is a pretty girl who does aegyo.

-He is a fan of EXO.

-His stage name is an abbreviation of the word Dinosaur. It was given to him because he will dominate the stage.

-Between laughing or making someone laugh, he prefers making someone laugh.

-He views himself as a little giant.

-He can't handle not being able to say what he wants to say.

-His parents are dancers. His father opened up a dance class and thought he was good at dancing, so he taught him how to dance. He got a daesang at Jeonju's Youths' dance tournament. That was when he got casted.

-He is a big fan of Michael Jackson. The first choreography he learned from Michael Jackson was Billie Jean. He says his dances don't have many moves but it still has that Jackson move to it and he thinks it's very cool.

-He made the choreography for their song 'Jam Jam'.

-His role model is Dynamic Duo's Gaeko. He raps with the 'I'll do all hard' mind. Gaeko is good at both rapping and singing. He has energy, so he wants to be like him.

-His weakness is when people tell him he's not good and then he feels down. He tries to show his own color and have more originality within himself. He wants to be an artist who will be left in history.

WORK:

-Appeared on the show MBC The Great 2.

-Appeared on KBS Show Power video.

-Appeared in SBS Truth Game.

-Appeared in Korea's Got Talent.

-Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.

-Performed at Like Seventeen Shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.

-Performed at Wapop Concert from August- September 2014.

-Performed at SBS Awards Festival in December 2014.