#8 DK

Stage Name: DK (도겸) (ドギョム)

Real Name: Lee Seokmin (이석민)   

Nickname: Mr. Hat, Soonseok Talk, Rockstar, Docutie

Team: Vocal

Birthdate: February 18, 1997 

Blood Type: RH-O

Education: School of Performing Arts (Current), Shinli Kindergarten

Height: 179cm 

Weight: 66kg

Hometown: Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do

Shoe size: 280mm

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Specialty: Singing songs loudly, Losing stuff

Hobby: Watching movies, Singing while wearing earphones while resting

Training Period: 2 years and 7 months  

FACTS:

-He was previously a student at YP Music Academy.

-He was the last member to join 17.

-He said when he first joined Pledis, he felt scared and lonely but he's the member that got along with everyone the fastest.

-Hansol, Seungkwan & Jisoo think he's the funniest member.

-He was voted by the other members as the member that likes to joke the most.

-He's envious of Jihoon's fair skin and sexy figure (body figure).His favorite food is Wenchang Chicken.

-He shares the same birthday as Vernon.

-He's a very lively but sensitive person.

-He wants to be someone who can help others and give them hope.

-His ideal type girl is a girl with long dark hair, has aegyo and has long slender legs.

-His favorite number is 17.

-His favorite color is Black.

-The meaning behind his real name is that Seok means 'big' and Min means 'precious gem stone'. It means to be a big existence like a precious gem stone.

-He says he has a great passion for the things he likes so sometimes he can get greedy when he sings.

-He says he likes to spend his time cheerfully so he likes to make others feel energetic but sometimes it can get out of control so he needs to have more self control.

-He dreamed of becoming a singer when he saw Yoon Dohyun's performances in middle school. The amount of energy he had on stage and the way he interacted with the fans and shared their energy was very cool to him.

-His nickname is internal voice. The members call him that because he's noisy when he's practicing his singing and it sounds like a speaker.

-He sang karaoke a lot when he was in middle school and his friends told him his singing is good. Since then, he enjoys singing when his friends are playing a guitar. Now he always listens to songs whenever he's resting and he continues to practice and improve his vocals.

-He loves rock bands. He was a part of a rock band when he was in middle school.

-His role model is Yoon Dohyun and Moon Myungjin.

-Between dating someone younger or older, he prefers someone older because he needs someone to take care of him.

WORK:

-Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.

-Performed at Like Seventeen Shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.

-Performed at Wapop Concert from August- September 2014.

-Performed at SBS Awards Festival in December 2014.