Chapter-15

Jessica's POV

I had a huge grin plastered on my face. Why? Lyth. She showed Drake who's boss, and I showed John.

I look at Lyth and if you look closely enough you can see she's missing something or someone. If you ask me maybe she liked or likes Drake.

But who knows.

I look at the way her hair flows. Her wightish-grayish lock of hair stands out next to her other locks of blackish-brown hair.

Lyth has something in her hand. Something that she was eager to grab, something important. I look at the guys. John is no new business, well in a way he is but not completely. Because, I've heard stories, but never believed them.

I wonder how my brother's doing. "You coming?" John asked pointing to the table. "What for?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "A game. Lyth you too." Drake said. "Or you prefer to watch?" He mocked her, she glanced around then an evil smirk appeared on her lips. "What's the game."

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

"Lyth that's to hard!" Drake groaned. Lyth just shrugged with an evil grin. "To bad, who told you to challenge me?"

"Hey good luck tho. You need it." John said in a defeated way.

"Your all sissies!" I said looking at Drake and John.

Lyth nodded in agreement. We were still waiting for this someone to show up, so in the meantime we're playing a game.

Again.

The dare game.

Lyth was dared to kiss a boy, because well she already kissed a girl.

I was dared to kiss a girl,and I did. It was my first time kissing a girl.

Because Drake and John said I wouldn't be able to do it. Well let's just say I showed them wrong.

John was dared to eat some nasty food that they were selling. He almost puked! It was disgusting.

As for Drake the sissy he was dared to dance a sexy dance.

John's idea. Much to Lyth's amusement.

"You have to do it." I said "Or we're putting punishments for every rejection of dare." I said with an evil grin.

"Fine." Drake got up and we moved away from the table. He started dancing in a normal way then started to get his 'sexy' out.

The faces he is making is something I will never and I mean never forget. He was dancing like a stripper, but with clothes on.

People began to stare and laugh, we did to. He was taking his shirt off over his head. "Baby you know you want me." He started singing. Ppffttt.

"Oi, I think that's q-quite enough." John said or tried to say while laughing.

"I'm so glad I'm not you." I told drake. "Well missy others would die to be in my place."

"Yea? They would die alright, due of embarrasment." Lyth said with a grin on on her face.

"Whatever, anyone would want a piece of this." He said pointing at himself. "Anyone but us." I said making us laugh. Lyth was now looking at something or better yet someone in the distance. A man I believe.

"Lyth? Drake?" They were both in some kind of trance. They just stiffened and walked towards the man. "Hey, do you want a joke as bad as drake's?" John asked. "No! Never!" I said glaring at him.

"Anyways I already did my dare, so I'm off the hook." I said proudly.

That man looked suspicious.

Kind of intimidating.

And he looked evil.

For all I know this could be the start of something bad.

DimensionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara