Chapter five

Drake's POV

I swear this girl will kill me. For the past hour and a half she had me training with daggers. Probably what I deserve for being a pervert. Though I wasn't completely trying to be a creep. Anyways I really need Lyth back, she's stubborn and an asshole but she's the only friend I've got. If I don't get to her sometime soon I might not see her for awhile, or ever.

This place is weirder than I thought, especially with what ever that thing was yesterday. The girl, Jessica, didn't really seem to mind it, like she knows about the thing. Maybe I'm in a different part of the world, maybe Canada. No, Asia. Right? I really don't see some Asian people around so it may not be that.

And since when don't Asian have guns? I mean my combat skills are good but I'd like to work with my gun, which salty I don't have here. Which is confusing as hell. Alright I really need this girl on my side, so maybe if I nicer? Oh boy here comes her brother. "Hey Ren," I mumbled, last night was horrible. The guy made me clean out a horse stable just to get a point across.

And let's just say, he got it across. Never mess with his little sister, especially when it's his only family left. Apparently she had two other brothers and two more sister, a family of six. Her mom and dad died and the others went missing, so it just leaves them. I can tell they would do anything for each other so I'm just going to not act like a total prick.

Anyways this place is really awesome, found out this kingdom has two Princes. Prince Xavier and Prince Alex. Named right after their kingdom, Alexavier. King Matthew wasn't too thrilled when I came by, his queen is young, maybe early thirties and is stunning. To bad a queen can't go flirting with men as a king does with women. Man ain't that a disadvantage?

"Hey," I felt someone slap my head hard, at first I thought it was Lyth, and I would've grab her wrist and twisted it behind her, but she would kicked me where the sun don't shine. Next thing I know mister Ren is ticked off and I got another slap behind the head. "Do you hear me boy? I said go clean the stables and horses!" He yelled making me scurry away. I really hope Lyth comes around soon, this is starting to get annoying.

Not just normal annoying like when I work and security guards are surrounding me but to the point where it's annoying that I almost went to jail if it weren't for Greyson who saved my sorry ass. I had to thank him and owe him a solid so this is bullshit compared to that. Get it? Bull-shit? As in literal shit. Haha, now that's funny.