chapter-9

Jessica's POV

I haven't seen or heard of Drake lately. I was doing my normal routine as in walking around on patrol.

"Jessica?" I turned to see the Quine "Yes?" I asked her with a bow. "Have you seen that friend of yours? I want a word with him." She said. "No,but i'll go look for him." I said walking away.

I entered a room where I saw something that made me freeze. He's gay!? My mouth was dropped to the ground. My eyes opened in shock. Apparently Drake had seen me he gave me an evil smirk.

Can you guess what I did next? I simply walked out and closed the door. My mind has been corrupted. Who saw that coming? I didn't. Well that makes my life a thousand times better and easier.

"Ren where were you in the morning?" I asked Ren who was training "No were special. Has that Drake guy bothered you yet?" He asked "Nah,im not worried about it. I found out he's gay." I said stretching so I could train with him. "Really!?" He said in shock "Never let your guard down." I said punching him in his rib cage. "Thanks for the warning." He said with lots of sarcasm. I just smiled and got ready to attack him. We ended up doing a 6 hour training. No one needed us right now so we just slacked off.

Jonathan's POV

My back is soar from sleeping on the floor. All thanks to little Ms,Bossy here. "Lyth?" I ask randomly "What?" "Where do you come from?" "Well, judging by the way you all dress. From the future." She said playing with her gun "The future hu?" "Yes,the future. Why the sudden interests?" She asked while glaring at me "Because,judging by your clothes and the way you talk. Your not from around here." I said copying her.

We got to The Kingdom of Alexavior. Everything seemed calm. That kind of scared me a little.

"Hey,isn't this were you found me?" "Yes" "I wonder what happened to drake. I hope he's worse off than me." She said thinking out loud.

"Who's drake?" I asked she's been mentioning that name a lot lately. Can you guess who talks in their sleep? It's lyth. Last night she was cursing that name. "He's someone I know." She avoided my eyes.

Boy problems? Most likely. "Let me guess did he cheat,force you to do things you don't like,abusive,passive,or like he would always hit you?" "And why should I tell you?" She with a raise eye brow and her hands crossed over her chest. "I don't really care I'm just board." I shrugged.

We walked deeper into the woods,when we got into a small clearing we heard horses. Next thing we know we see the horses coming to us.

I was looking at who was riding it,and to my surprise it was the shortei. As in the girl I stole her bow and arrow. Oh and some random guy was on a horse next to her.

Suddenly the horse stood up on its back legs and turn around so I was facing its the back or the girl. Oh I feel bad for lyth because the guy feel on her,and the girl on me.

Jessica's POV

"Ouch." I said rubbing my head. I hadn't opened my eyes but I know I fell on something nice and comfy. "Hey,shortei." That voice! No! It can't be! Can it?
I slowly lifted my head and saw his face. "Why?" I whispered to myself "Awww are you not happy to see me?" He said in a painful way. Note the sarcasm.

I tried to get off of him next thing I know he grabbed my butt! "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Hehehe,nothing you've got nothing to grab." "What did you just say!?" How dare he I have more body than most girls in this kingdom. How dare he! He's a dead man now! "It may look like you do but you don't,and with that audited of yours doesn't hel-HEY!?" He said in shock after he dogged my sword.

"Your dead." I said with an evil grin. "Oohh I like this." He mocked me.

I turned to see Drake had fallen on a girl. He was hovering over her,until he gave her a smirk. She smirked back and hit him where the sun never shines. I like her. "Ppfftt." I tried to not laugh.

She got up and took out something that had a long shine tub. Something similar to what Drake had when we took away all his belongings.

She pointed it right at me "Don't you dare move an inch." She demanded. I think she doesn't like me. I looked over at the other guy to see that he was smiling. Is he enjoying this?

"Lyth pu-t tthat d-down." Drake said getting up "And why would I do that?" She said glaring at me. "If you wanna kill someone kill her brother. He's evil." He said "Ppfftt, my brother is harmless. He can't even hurt a fly." I said looking at him "That's what you think." He looked a bit scared.

I want to kill the idiot who grabbed my butt,and the lyth girl wants to kill me,drake is trying to stop her while the idiot is giving Drake a death stare.

How is this going to end?