chapter-8

Drake's POV

I woke up nearly beat to the rim as Jessica's brother hovered over me. "Am I done yet?" I groaned, maybe I shouldn't have messed with Jessica. The girl has some serious brother. "I don't know are you done messing with my sister?" He asked me with a wicked smirk and I nodded quickly. Man I hope Lythion has it way better than I do. This place is seriously pissing me off but here I am. Taking the damn punches. I seriously miss Lythion, at least she would let me be a perve if I wanted too. Soon the guy let me leave and I started to roam the castle. And found a prince. "Hello there," h nodded to me and I could see a faint blush. "Hey man what's up?" I smiled only to get a curious look from him. "Oh sorry I mean how are you," I rephrased myself so this guy knows what I mean.

"I'm doing alright I suppose," he seemed a little nervous for a moment before speaking. "I hope you don't mind about what I'm going to do next," he stated a little quietly but my curiosity got the better hand of me to stay in place. That's when I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen in shock but I soon found myself kissing back. I mentally screamed but my body is a damn traitor. I pressed his small frame against the wall which was really a door that led into his room. Lucky me aren't I? Well seeing how I'm going to be stuck here for a while why not? At least I can see if I'm gay or not.

Lythion's POV

John pissed me off by being a pervert so I did any logical thing by kicking him off the damn be last night. We left his friend's house in the morning heading to wherever he was leading me. Sadly I couldn't kill him even though I swear to god I would. This place creeps me out so I knew I had to trust him even if it's against my will. I sighed catching up with him and fiddling with the stupid right I found on our mission. "What's that?" He asked looking at the ring. "Some damn ring I found back home, now it's the only thing that reminds me of home since I can't seem to find my way back," I spoke quietly as if I was going to cry.

"Are you going to cry?" He laughed seeing my reaction. I pulled my gun out and hit him in the head with it before putting it back. "He hissed in pain but stayed quiet as he led me to our destination, well mine. "Sorry," I said quietly. He looked at me a little annoyed but shrugged. "I shouldn't have pushed you to your limit, and sorry but I gotta say, damn you're hot," he smiled cheekily causing me to glare. "Say that again and I'll kill you making sure to take you off the face of the planet," I cursed at him. He shrugged with a grin still attached to his face. "Oh by the way I can see your chest," he grinned walking a little faster. "YOU DICK!" I yelled fixing myself up before chasing after him.