Edward decides

Roy:
"What the hell am I doing, I kidnapped Ed. He's unconscious in my room and tied up", he thought.
Then as I looked at him I saw his golden eyes open, scared, he looked at me.
"You bastard, what do you think you're going to accomplish, as soon as I'm untied I will quit", he shouted.
"Shut up and listen, I know you won't quit, not at least if Alphonse can't get the philosopher stone because of no leads am I right, you wouldn't do that to your own self would you? You'll feel the guilt blame your self and then you'll make Alphonse sad".
He quietly started to cry.
"Look I'll untie you but you need to stay here for tonight".
"Okay".
I untied him and he looked sad. I hugged him.
Ed:
"Why are you hugging me"?
I was so embarrassed. He was hugging me, I felt the warmth of him on me. I could feel his breathing.
"I'm sorry it's my fault you want to leave, so don't leave because of me".
"Why do you love me"?
"Because, I love how cute you get when you yell and get embarrassed. I love you your personality, the way you look the way your always got a smile, well until you see me that is".
"If I'm staying here I'm taking a shower".
"Do you need help"?
"No", I yelled.
"You're so cute".
"Shut up".
I could feel myself becoming in love with that stupid colonel.
"Ed, call me Roy okay"?
"No".
"What too embarrassed"?
"Shut it, I don't call older people by their first name", I said. "Anyway, stop calling me Ed it feels weird coming from you".
"Cute".
Roy:
"Look just because you are in love with me doesn't mean you can call me cute".
"So adorable, you know if I didn't know, I would say you're falling for me".
"Shut up, I'm not".
"By the way I only have one bed".
"I'm going home".
"Oh no you don't", I said putting my hand on the door.
"Fine, let me borrow some clothes please".
"Here", I said after going into my closet, then throwing a bag of clothes to him.
"Huh, when you get such small clothes, wait are you some kind  of stalker"?
"Yeah I am".
"I'm taking a shower and no freaking peeking".
"Aw but I would want to see you're little short and small body".
(Me: wait for it)
"YOU DAMN YOU, WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT,SMALL, AND LITTLE, YOU DAMN SADISTIC BASTARD", he yelled.
He punched me and then I heard him go in the bathroom.
"He had to use the metal one huh", I thought.
I heard the shower turn on, I opened the door and took his dirty clothes. Then I saw the small naked boy with his long blonde hair out of the braid and his wet body.
"So cute", I thought. He saw me and he turned red.
Ed:
"GET OUT YOU PERVERT", I yelled.He ran out the bathroom and shut the door.
"Honestly, why am I even here, I could've left whenever I wanted but, why am I still here", I thought.As the water hit my body, I was so mad at him.
"Why won't he let me leave", I thought.
I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I dried my hair and myself. Then I put the clothes he gave to me and walked out.
"Why are these clothes, so big", I thought. "Could it be, I'm getting smaller".
"Oh those clothes are three size bigger than what you would usually wear", Roy said.
"Huh, three size bigger, then I'm not growing smaller", I said while smiling.
"Yeah, but you aren't growing any bigger either".
"Shut up, I'm growing, I grew taller in the last three years so shut up".
"Cute".
He patted me on my head.
"You want something to eat or drink, Ed"?
"Something to eat", I said.
He rubbed his hand through my long blonde hair."Huh, what is it", I said. I could feel myself blushing as though Roy enjoyed it.
"It's long".
"S-shut it, I'm letting it grow".
"It's probably the only thing that will", Roy said while smirking.
"Enough with the short jokes okay", I said.  "You know what I don't have any appetite anymore, I'm going to sleep".
He picked me up and laid me in his bed.
"There, but don't take up the whole bed I'm going to sleep in it too okay".
"I've decided to stay in the military", I said while going asleep.
I felt a warm hand go across my head as I fell asleep.
"Goodnight Ed", i heard and felt a kiss on my forehead.