How I wish...

Chapter 1~ How I Wish...

"MOM!!!" No answer.

"MOOOOOMMM!!!!" Still... nothing.

"MOTHE--!"

"What?!"

"Do you know where my manga is?"

I hear her footsteps walking towards the bottom of the stairs. I look down from the top and stare at her with hope. "Which one?" She asks me while drying her hands on a light green towel.

"My Naruto one. It's red. The one i always read."

"Oh! I know where it is. Go to your room and look in your book case. It might be there. And what did i tell you about putting your belongings back where you found it?" I roll my eyes at her and start to walk off.

"Thanks mom." I walk back to my room and look around. I spot my book case. I walk over to it and pull open the wooden drawer. I stick my hand in and begin to search. 'Man... where is it? I hope i didn't lose it! No!!' I think to myself as i begin to panic.

I suddenly touch something a little smaller then the rest of my books. I slowly pull is out hoping for relief. I look at it with sparkling red orbs.

"Aha! There you are!" I snap my fingers and stand up quick. I start my path to my bed and plop the manga on it. "Be right back Konoha!" I say as i make my way to my white door.

I walk into my bathroom smiling with excitment. I close the door behind me and lock it. I start to take off my jeans and orange t-shirt. When i'm finished stripping i walk over to the tub and turn on the shower. I step in and wait for it to warm up. When it's finally hot enough i fully incase my body with the soothing liquid. "Ah...." I moan with relaxation as i wet my body and brown hair. I reach over and grab my strawberry shampoo and work it into my scalp. I wash it out and then grab my mint conditioner. I work that into my scalp aswell while i scrub my body with a lemon scented body wash. After my shower i reach out into the air and feel for my blue towel. When i finally grab hold of it i tug it toward me and dry my skin. I then step out onto my bathroom mat and dry my hair. I wrap my tonned tanned body in my fluffy towel. As i make my way to my room i quickly brush my teeth and after grab my dirty clothes and chuck it into the laundry basket. I get to my room and cover my body in a pick cream. I then put some deoderant on. I put it back and get some under garments. I slip them on and go to my closet.

"Hm...What to wear?" I suddenly spot a light grey sweat pants and a purple top. "Ah! Perfect!" I quickly snatch it off the coat hanger and close my closet door. When i'm finished changing i do my hair. I dry it and then brush it out nice and straight. I throw on some earrings and spray myself with some beautiful smelling perfume. I walk over slowly to my long mirror and look at myself. 'Perfect!' I smile with satisfaction and get my orange headphones on my desk. I snatch my blue iphone from my bed and also grab the 'Naruto' manga.

I stick in my head phones and start playing 'Ignorance by Paramore'.

I open up the manga and i escape to the shinobi world...

Ending Song : Secret Base

Thanks for reading ! =^_^=

Comment .

Follow .

Heart ♥