Chapter Ten: Together

Start from the beginning

Food. I take a stride because i'm actually starving.

Bone cracks*

Lily: "AHHH!"

Chanyeol: "When was the last time you exercised? 10 years ago?"

I am so offended by his words but it's so true. Lol, the last time I did extreme physical fitness not like you know walking to the supermarket or something was like in athletics day in year 10 when I tried to win first place in the girls 800m. I was last already but I still managed to sprain my ankle on my last step. Tragic I know. Ever since then I gave up on sport. Exercise is not my thing and I had to learn it the hard way.

Lily: "Um yeah. You got a problem?"

Chanyeol: "Un escargot (A snail)."

Lily: "Oh waegurae! (Why are you like this!) I learnt french!"

Chanyeol smirks and heads off with Bomi trailing behind him. Bomi mouths 'sorry' for leaving me behind but i'm not dumb, it's kinda obvious she's happy that Chanyeol doesn't like me. They say love is blind and now I believe it because I really do not understand what Bomi sees in Chanyeol. Well girls in love are you know, a bit crazy.

(After breakfast)

Manger Hyung: "Did you guys have a good sleep? Because I know I did!"

Chanyeol: "Yeah I think its because you slept on a proper BED if you forgot."

D.O: "My back aches...ow...."

Kai: "Me too. The ground is like solid hard. Is it made of steel?"

Manager Hyung: "Oh sorry I forgot to tell you that was a rhetorical question, you guys weren't supposed to answer."

...

(Lame)

Manager Hyung: "Anyways let's move on to the topic. So yesterday it was a physical activity but today it's a bit different since I am understanding and knowledgeable that the pain is real. Today you will split into groups of six and your mission is to have fun!"

Chanyeol: "Did I hear that correctly? Manager Hyung wants us to have fun?"

Lily: "This is odd."

D.O: "Manager Hyung just say it. Is it like jumping off a cliff or something?"

Manager Hyung: "No no why would I want to risk your lives? It's only catching some fish, learning to surf and jumping off a 50m high diveboard. That's all. Nothing too hard."

ONLY FIFTY METERS?! AJFJSHEVH-
I think I just might die today. Sorry omma and abeoji, daughter can't make it...

Kai: "I knew it. Manager Hyung wants us to die."

Manager Hyung: "Is it too hard?"

All: "Then why don't you do it."

Anyways in the end, we were forced onto the road of death. I'll already prepared my last words when I die:

Sorry omma and abeoji. Bye Paris.

Ps. It's Manager Hyung. He's the murderer.

We had to get into teams of six. Bomi, Clare and I were a definite. Three more...Bomi pulls Chanyeol in (of course) and Clare tugs Kai (is this a sign of love?) With D.O as Chanyeol's best friend, he gets dragged into our group too.

Sorry in advance because if I am in a group, it doesn't get too far.

We take a 5 minute walk to the beach and head towards the massive outdoor pool nearby. It's the perfect day to sit on the beach and sunbathe and tan with ice cream. The sun is out and the sun rays are radiating their heat and energy across the beach. The sea, a deep blue, the sand, sparkling gold, and there isn't a single cloud in sight. However, I have to participate and complete the missions before I have any free time. Bummer....