Chapter Ten: Together

Sorry about the MASSIVE delay!!! I have school exams at the moment and I really need to concentrate! So I'm sorry if I didn't keep up to my promise on weekly updates and my extra chapters oops...please forgive meee! I tried to make this chapter longer to make up for the loss :) Ps. picture not mine~

Chapter Ten

What is wrong with me? In love with Park Chanyeol? Ew. He's annoying and uh well yes basically annoying. I only liked the WORDS he said so that explains everything...NO! I don't like him!

We were called in by Manager Hyung after that to go to bed since it was getting rather late. Additionally he realised that Chanyeol and I were missing. And for your information, Manager Hyung also sent a search party for us.

Oh I almost forgot the most important bit. Bomi saw Chanyeol and me together. So as a result Bomi instantly becomes a policewoman asking a billion questions each second to us prisoners. Fun....

(Walking back to my tent)

Bomi: "Ya! Lily! I'm talking to you."

Lily: "So...go ahead, say what you want."

Bomi: "WHY were you with Chanyeol?"

Lily: "It's not what you think."

Bomi: snorts* "Yeah right, whatever. Oh by the way, stay away from Chanyeol. And if you don't, then sorry in advance."

Lily: "Bomi! It's not like that-"

Bomi gives me the evil eye and stalks off before I can finish. Looks like I'll never have peace during this camp. Ugh please.

It's actually already like midnight and I'm like dead tired after all of this drama. I can't be bothered with anything plus my mood goes straight down hill when I'm fatigued. If Bomi doesn't want an explanation then so be it. She's the one suffering from a misunderstanding.

When I approach the tent I can already hear Bomi gossiping about me to Clare except she's making it sound like I ruined Chanyeol and her non-existent relatioship and exaggerating everything.

Bomi: "She is always trying to flirt with Chanyeol. Shamless."

Clare: "Really? She's really nice though!"

Bomi: "Just a slut that girl. One minute it's D.O, another it's Kai AND finally she targets Chanyeol."

Clare: "Wait, Kai! Did you say she..."

Bomi: "WELL back to Chanyeol, it's the fact that she was trying to lure Chanyeol behind that tree, it pisses me off! ARGH! She needs to know her place."

Clare: "Maybe you're mistaken, I'm sure Lily won't..."

Bomi: "Oh and now YOU don't believe me? Why are you on her side, huh? Utterly unbelievable."

Clare: "Aish (Gosh) Bomi! Why can't you just ask Lily what happened? Believe me it's just a misunderstanding!"

Bomi: "WHAT IF IT'S NOT?"

Wow I'm really tired of this. I step into the tent and prepare myself to face the eyes of Bomi.

Bomi: rolls her eyes* "Oh it's HER"

Lily: "Bomi. You misunderstood the situation. I was trying to get some fresh air so I went outside. I just happened to meet Chanyeol behind the tree and we chatted for a few moments. Then you guys came. That's all."

Bomi: "Nothing else?"

Lily: "Nothing else, I promise."

*Awkward silence*