Chapter Ten: Together

Start from the beginning

Bomi squeaks: "About what I said before, I take it all back. Sorry, please forgive me."

Clare: "Yay! It WAS a misunderstanding after all. You need to chill Bomi!"

Lily: "Haha friends?"

Clare: "Friends!"

Bomi: blushes* "Um yeah friends."

-Few minutes later-

Everyone is literally so tired and I'm really glad I'm friends with Bomi and Clare for real. The snores from the tent beside us literally makes me want to scream but we still gradually drift off into our deep dreams sleeping with the shining stars of the milky way above our heads without worries.

-Next morning 6 am-

"LA LA LA...LA LA LA...LAAAAAA"

I scramble up from my sweet dream now broken with Manager Hyung's unique way of waking us up. He's such a lovely man isn't he. Who knew instead of the expected natural chirping of birds as our alarm, it was Manager Hyung's singing. He's got some talent cause he really can't sing.

Bomi: "Ewwwww who's voice is that!?"

Clare: "Who do you think."

Lily: "What time is it, it better not be before 8 am. I want to SLEEP.

Bomi looks dumbfounded when she reads the time off her clock, "It's 6:01."

Clare: "Um excuse me?"

Lily: "Sorry I ain't getting up. It's the middle of the night for me."

Bomi: "Back to sleep!"

Clare: "Sounds good to me."

(5 minutes later)

Manager Hyung comes with the speaker right to our tent entrance which is shut and does the most annoying thing ever.

"LILY, BOMI AND CLARE SLEEPING SOUNDLY IN THE TENT, BUT WHAT THEY DON'T REALISE IS THAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON BREAKFAST AND GOING TO HAVE A MORNING EXERCISE OF 3 LAPS AROUND THE MOUNTAIN~ WOAH!"

I don't need a doctor, I already know that my ears will be deaf soon. But despite that, Manager Hyung's singing is really toxic, it kills people.

All three of us decide to get up and my whole body hurts due to the mountain walk yesterday plus the fact that I do no exercise at all so yeah that's the result.

Unzipping the tent and climbing out of the tent like half dead zombies, we did catch quite raised eyebrows and of course the typical smirk from Chanyeol.

We head to the public sink place to brush our teeth and wash up. D.O, Kai and Chanyeol come too do their daily morning routines too.

Chanyeol: "Ah! I didn't get any sleep last night. I only got like 3 hours of peace before D.O and Kai start to snore like pigs."

Everyone chuckles*

Lily: "I can't believe that we have to wake up this early. It's only six!"

Kai: "Betcha Manager Hyung wants us to lose 10 kg or something with all this exercise."

Clare: "Is it just me or does like every single part of your body hurt?"

D.O: "Trust me you're not the only one. Look over there."

He points to the benches out beside the tents where the others are moaning and groaning due to the pain.

Everyone starts to head in that direction after Manager Hyung starts to say, "Mmm the smell of breakfast, since no one wants to eat, I will kindly offer to help."