Introducing the Kids

So I thought I'd start this story off by telling you about the kids. For their dragons I used ones that aren't mentioned in the movies so if you don't know what they are, you just have to look them up (I picked some pretty cool ones). Also I'm going to be telling the story from an Omniscient point of view but I may switch into other characters POVs. So here are the group of teens who are all friends, just like their parents were.

Hiccup and Astrid kids

Aaron
Age: 17
Appearance: Aaron is thought to be the most attractive teen in the village. All the viking girls (except for his cousin Rain and sister Abbey) chase after him. He has short, blonde hair with hints of brown in it and he has amazing green eyes. He wears a brown fur vest that his father passed down to him. He is also very strong and muscular, but he's not big and bulky like the "typical" viking.
Personality: Aaron is quite confident with himself. He is also the leader of the 6 in the group. He is the oldest in the group giving him seniority.The group being Abbey, Hayden, Rain, Hope, Fletcher, and Thane. Much like his mother, he was a born warrior and much like his father, he was a born leader. He is never afraid of anything and will do anything to protect his family and friends.
Weapon: He is very skilled with any weapon, but, like his mother, his weapon of choice is the axe.
Dragon: Aaron rides a Sword Stealer named Metallica. Sword Stealers are part of the Mystery Class of dragons. They have magnetic scales that attract any metal if it is close enough in range. This ability makes them great to have in battle. They are mostly black with some gray and white. The tip of its tail is an arrow shaped triangle. Where the claws on the wings should be, it instead has arrow shaped triangles.

Abbey
Age: 16
Appearance: Abbey (and her twin brother) has auburn hair and ocean blue eyes. She usually has her hair in a single braid that runs down her back. She wears a skirt that her mother made for her (which resembles the one Astrid wore when she was younger).
Personality: While both of her brothers are smart, she proves to be the most intelligent. She is very agile and an excellent fighter. She excels in battle strategy and can often guess what her opponents next move is before they even make it. She is often found by her brother Aaron side. She helps him with strategies when they have to help defend Berk. Aaron is her role model and she looks up to him, always going along with his plans. She is a lot like her mother when it come to anger management. She is very short-tempered and expresses her communication through violence.
Weapon: Abbey carries a simple weapon, a hatchet. While its not the most deadly weapon, it does get the job done. She is able to use it at a distance by throwing it and she can use it in close up contact by blowing the enemy's knee out or something.
Dragon: Abbey owns a Tidal Class dragon, the Sliquifier. It's name is Riptide. Sliquifiers are among the fastest tidal dragons. They are very loyal and trustworthy. Its body is sea green and its wings and tail fins are bright purple and its mouth glows blue. They are a rare dragon to obtain and Abbey found her's by accident.  

Hayden
Age: 16
Appearance: Hayden is small in size, like his father was. Because of his size, his clothes often don't fit him, even though Astrid has tried to mend a few. Just like his father, his hands and arms are full of burn marks that have turned to scars from working in the forge. He often wears his father's old long sleeve tunics to hide the marks.
Personality: He mostly keeps to himself and is very quiet. His mind tends to wander so he is almost never paying attention. He is very creative and is constantly building inventions in the forge. When the group needs help with building something, they all turn to him.
Weapon: Hayden is not really a big-dangerous-weapon kind of guy. All he carries with him is a simple knife and shield.
Dragon: He doesn't have any special or rare dragon. Hiccup and Astrid both tried to get him to train a rare dragon, but he refused saying "They aren't my style." So instead he settled on a Deadly Nadder he named Skyscraper.

Snotlout and Ruffnut kid

Rain
Age: 16
Appearance: Rain has long, dark blonde hair. Her hair is almost a brown color with hints of blonde. Her hair runs down to the middle of her back in two thick braids. She also has piercing blue eyes. Around her neck, she wears a necklace with a dragons tooth on it, the tooth came from her dragon.
Personality: She is not the smartest in the group, but she does have her moments of unintentional intelligence. She is pretty outgoing and always speaks her mind. Like her father, she thinks she is the best at everything.
Weapon: Rain's weapon of choice is a sword. She considers her sword special because it was her grandpa Spitelout's sword.
Dragon: She rides a very rare dragon found in desert like places. This dragon is the cat-like Moldruffler. The Moldruffler is part of the Stoker Class of dragons. It is bright orange with black horns and spikes. They have a large, flat tail fin thats shaped like a fan. They are intelligent and curious. They have long-range vision to help spot their prey. Because they are found in the desert and have very strong firepower, Rain named her's Sandfire.

Fishlegs and Harper Kids

Hope
Age: 17
Appearance: Hope has long brunette colored hair that she keeps pulled back in a ponytail. She wears a gray bandana around her head like a headband to keep her bangs out of her face. She has gray eyes with hints of blue in them. Her eyes are very beautiful and they are the first thing people notice about  her. She usually wears dark colored clothing, mostly black.
Personality: She is the second oldest in the group. She is funny, in a sarcastic way, and likes to think she makes every moment funny. She is also quite intelligent too.
Weapon: Hope's weapon of choice is the mace. She likes all the spikes it has and how dangerous it is. She also carries a dagger just in case her mace fails.
Dragon: She rides a dragon that is difficult to train. Hope has a Razorwhip she named Sharpedge. Razorwhips are part of the Sharp Class of dragons. They are long and slender with metal scales. Their tails are like whips and can cut through rock. They also have poisonous tears and extreme precision in flight. They are reclusive by choice because they distrust both humans and dragons. Although, people who prove their worthiness to Razorwhips will have a powerful friend for life.

Fletcher
Age: 16
Appearance: Fletcher has light brown hair that is almost blonde. He also has gray eyes like his sister. He is very clever and sneaky. He can steal something straight out of your pockets and you would never even know it. He is also a very quick thinker too. His fingertips and hands are usually cut up and cracked from fixing bows and arrows in Gobber's shop.
Personality: Like his sister, he is also very intelligent. Unlike his sister, he is very serious and doesn't like her sarcastic ways. He doesn't like attention drawn to him and would rather just stay in the back of the crowd, unnoticed. He enjoys time to himself, away from people.
Weapon: Since he fixes bows and arrows, that is his weapon of choice. He knows just about everything there is to know about them. He is very accurate and can hit a bullseye every time.
Dragon: Fletcher rides a type of dragon called the Thornridge. The Thornridge is found in the Sharp Class of dragons. They are silent and shy dragons, but they are strong. They're more comfortable in the background, but are always ready to swoop in when someone they care about is in danger. His Thornridge was trained by Hiccup. Since Fletcher couldn't find a dragon to train, Hiccup gave him a Thronridge he had trained. Its name is Thronshade.

Tuffnut and July kid

Thane
Age: 15
Appearance: Despite being the youngest, Thane is the tallest of the group. This can be both an advantage and disadvantage. Sure he can reach things on high shelves and his long legs help him in being the fastest runner on Berk, but because he is tall it means he's not a good fighter. When he fights smaller people, they can attack low, but most shorter people are intimidated by him so thats also an advantage in fights. He has short black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: He really isn't that smart and doesn't understand a lot of things. He is very clumsy and always knocks stuff over with his long limbs. He like to help people, but his limbs mess things up. He does have a very kind heart and helps at the dragon stables.
Weapons: Because Thane is not a good fighter, he uses a spear so his enemies can't get within striking range. And if they somehow do, he has a sword on him at all times.
Dragon: Thane has a Snafflefang. Snafflefangs are part of the Boulder Class. They are found in caves. His Snafflefang is blue and red. He describes them as "Cave Dwellers" so he named his Dweller.
__________________________
Author's Note:
Well there is the group of 7. The main kids on Berk right now.

That Divine Beauty: Perfect?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara